Rules and regulations for every state differs. For those looking into buying a real estate property as an investment outside of their home state may find it confusing. From paper work, to property tax laws, to the different kinds of home insurance each state requires of homeowners – it’s all very confusing. Here are some resourceful information on the different laws, regulation and assistance programs that may find helpful in your search for your real estate investment:
- HUD state-by-state guide to home purchasing information
- National database for the National Associate of Realtors
- National database of properties for sale
- Free real estate information that can be used to get a rough estimate of your homes current value
- A portal featuring state-by-state multiple listing service guide
- Overall federal law and tips on homes and housing in U.S.
- State-by-state guide for perfect for figuring the ins and outs of your state
Whether you are a home buyer or a home seller, local real estate agents are the best people to educate you on the real estate laws of the state you’re interested in buying property.