How Rich Is Carson Daly?
Carson Daly rose to fame as the host of MTV’s “Total Request Live,” a video countdown show that he hosted from 1998 to 2003. Since then, he’s nabbed a number of lucrative hosting gigs and producing credits that have added to his $40 million fortune.
Here’s a quick look at Daly’s stats:
- Net worth: $40 million
- Date of birth: June 22, 1973
- Primary source of wealth: Hosting and producing
- Career highlights: Winner of four Emmy Awards for “The Voice”
Carson Daly’s Career
Carson Daly got his start as a radio host before making the transition to TV host. After Daly wrapped his “Total Request Live” hosting gig in 2003, he stayed on as the show’s producer until 2018. He also hosted the late-night NBC series “Last Call with Carson Daly,” which ran from 2002 to 2019. In 2010, Daly returned to his radio roots to host Southern California’s KAMP morning show, and stepped down from the gig in 2017 to spend more time with his family, Variety reported.
Currently, he is the host and producer of “The Voice” as well as the host of Today’s digital studio, the Orange. Thanks to these high-profile jobs, Daly earns $10 million a year, Celebrity Net Worth reported.
Carson Daly’s Real Estate
Adding to Daly’s riches is his $6.5 million home in Manhasset, New York, which he purchased in 2013, Newsday reported. The house includes six bedrooms, five bathrooms, four half-bathrooms, multiple living and dining areas, a large in-ground pool and a pool house.
More From GOBankingRates
- What Money Topics Do You Want Covered: Ask the Financially Savvy Female
- 5 Things Most Americans Don’t Know About Social Security
- 20 Home Renovations That Will Hurt Your Home’s Value
- What Income Level Is Considered Middle Class in Your State?