How To Make a Bealls Credit Card Payment
The Bealls Family of Stores Credit Card allows customers to earn reward points when shopping at Bealls, Bealls Outlet, Burke Outlet and Home Centric. As a cardholder, you earn rewards two times faster in-store and online, and on Mondays and Tuesdays, you can save 10% on in-store purchases at select stores.
Bealls credit card payments are processed by Comenity Capital Bank.
How To Make a Bealls Credit Card Payment Online
It’s easy to schedule an online payment for your Bealls credit card. It’s convenient, too, as you can make online payments 24/7. Simply follow the steps below:
- Visit Comenity’s online banking portal to login.
- Add your checking or savings account to your account profile by inputting your bank account number and routing number.
- Select the amount you wish to pay and enter your desired payment date.
If you don’t have an online account and don’t want to go through the trouble of setting one up, you can take advantage of Comenity’s EasyPay option.
- To make a hassle-free payment, enter your credit card account number, postal code and the last four digits of your Social Security number to find your account.
- Then, pay by submitting your checking account information.
With EasyPay, your data won’t be stored until you register for an account in the Account Center.
How To Make a Bealls Credit Card Payment by Mail
If you prefer to make your Bealls credit card payment by mail, follow these steps:
- Enter your desired payment amount on a check or money order.
- Write your full name as it appears on your statement and the last four digits of your credit card account number on the check or money order.
- Locate the mailing address on your billing statement. Alternatively, you can call 1-855-233-7078 and provide your account details to receive the mailing address.
How To Make a Bealls Credit Card Payment by Phone
Paying by phone can be a convenient option if you don’t want to pay online or by mail. Here’s how:
- Locate your bank information and have it ready for the call.
- Dial 1-855-233-7078 to reach the customer care hotline. Live customer care is available from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, Monday through Saturday.
- Enter your payment information by following the automated prompts or speaking with a customer service representative.
Keep in mind that you may incur a $9 convenience fee for paying over the phone.
What Are the Late Fees for Bealls Credit Cards?
Bealls credit card payments are due at least 25 days after the close of each billing period. Therefore, to avoid late fees, submit your monthly payments on time.
Payments must be submitted by 5 p.m. on or before your due date to avoid a late fee.
If you have no prior late payments within six billing periods, the late fee is $30. However, this fee increases to $41 if you have submitted other late payments within the previous six months.
The Bealls Family of Stores Credit Card offers customers an excellent way to save money and earn rewards when shopping at Bealls stores. Remember to pay the monthly statement on time to avoid late fees. Bealls credit cards can be paid online, over the phone or by mail.
Information is accurate as of Aug. 26, 2022.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.