Citi Diamond Preferred Card Offers Intro APR on Balance Transfers
GOBankingRates maintains editorial independence. While we may receive compensation from actions taken after clicking on links within our content, no content has been supplied or pre-approved by any advertiser prior to publication. We always recommend reviewing the terms and conditions of any offer before signing up or applying
Update: Some offers mentioned below may have changed or are no longer available. View current credit card offerings from our partners at CardCritics here or on the issuer’s website.
is offering a 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from the date of your first transfer and 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening. After the introductory period, a APR will apply.
To qualify for this special offer you need to have a good to excellent credit level, which means a credit score of 670 or higher is required for approval.
To qualify for the Intro APR, balance transfers must be completed within four months after account opening. There is a fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Keep in mind that if you transfer a balance with this offer, interest will be charged on new purchases and unpaid introductory balances after your 0% introductory APR on purchases has expired unless you pay the entire balance — including any transferred balance — in full each month by the due date. The APR will be , depending on your creditworthiness.
The Citi Diamond Preferred card comes with all the benefits of other Citi, an advertising partner, credit cards, including 24/7 customer service and $0 liability for unauthorized charges. However, unlike other credit cards, there are no rewards to earn after the initial cashback incentive.
Here are some other perks and features:
- Automatic account alerts sent via email or text that remind you about your balance, payments due, and when you go over your credit limit.
- You can choose to pay your bill on any available due date in the beginning, middle or end of the month.
- Contactless pay you can use by tapping the card on the payment reader.
- The option to sign up for a digital wallet that lets you shop in millions of places online, within apps and in stores.
- Access to Citi Entertainment, which lets you purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events and dining experiences.