GOBankingRates maintains editorial independence. While we may receive compensation from actions taken after clicking on links within our content, no content has been supplied or pre-approved by any advertiser prior to publication. We always recommend reviewing the terms and conditions of any offer before signing up or applying
Update: Some offers mentioned below may have changed or are no longer available. View current credit card offerings from our partners at CardCritics here or on the issuer’s website.
is offering a 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from the date of your first transfer and 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening. After the introductory period, a APR will apply.
To qualify for this special offer you need to have a good to excellent credit level, which means a credit score of 670 or higher is required for approval.
To qualify for the Intro APR, balance transfers must be completed within four months after account opening. There is a fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Keep in mind that if you transfer a balance with this offer, interest will be charged on new purchases and unpaid introductory balances after your 0% introductory APR on purchases has expired unless you pay the entire balance — including any transferred balance — in full each month by the due date. The APR will be , depending on your creditworthiness.
The Citi Diamond Preferred card comes with all the benefits of other Citi, an advertising partner, credit cards, including 24/7 customer service and $0 liability for unauthorized charges. However, unlike other credit cards, there are no rewards to earn after the initial cashback incentive.
Here are some other perks and features:
- Automatic account alerts sent via email or text that remind you about your balance, payments due, and when you go over your credit limit.
- You can choose to pay your bill on any available due date in the beginning, middle or end of the month.
- Contactless pay you can use by tapping the card on the payment reader.
- The option to sign up for a digital wallet that lets you shop in millions of places online, within apps and in stores.
- Access to Citi Entertainment, which lets you purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events and dining experiences.