10 Best Ways To Earn Free PayPal Money Immediately in 2023
If using money management apps were like playing video games, PayPal would be the big boss. It was one of the first platforms of its kind and maintains its reputation for being a convenient and secure way to send and receive payments.
See: Protect Your Financial Future With Gold and Silver
As PayPal is linked to your bank account — making it easy to use on a regular basis — why not maximize its potential and earn some free PayPal money?
How To Earn Free PayPal Money
With your PayPal credit card or PayPal account, you can earn PayPal rewards, bonuses, cash and gift cards in a variety of ways. Here are the 10 best ways to earn free PayPal money:
- Survey Junkie
- Branded Surveys
- How to earn cash: Link your Honey and PayPal accounts and collect PayPal Rewards points for redemption.
Honey provides a smart shopping assistant that automatically searches for and clips coupons for you and then applies them to your cart. Using it earns you PayPal rewards points. Honey is an extension of PayPal, so when you add your Honey email address to your PayPal profile, the accounts will link, making it easier for you to redeem your points for shopping credit, gift cards or cash back.
2. Survey Junkie
- How to earn cash: Earn $3 per survey and cash out via PayPal once you hit $10.
By filling out comprehensive surveys and sharing your opinions, you can provide brands and future customers with better feedback. Survey Junkie offers a variety of surveys to fill out for points, which you can cash out through PayPal or gift cards.
- How to earn PayPal cash: Join today for a new user bonus and cash it out via PayPal.
Get paid to shop with Ibotta, because when you do, you will be privy to many cash-back offers and real money rewards just by doing your everyday shopping. Download the app and start earning rewards for making purchases anywhere from grocery stores to liquor stores. Ibotta is offering a $5 bonus to new users who spend $15.
- How to earn PayPal cash: Get free PayPal money deposited into your account every time you shop.
Rakuten boasts over 2,500 stores where you can shop to score cash back or other rewards. It operates off a commission system. Retailers pay Rakuten commission when it directs you, the shopper, to purchase from their stores. Rakuten in turn shares some of that commission with you in the form of cash back.
- How to earn PayPal cash: Walk 1,000 steps for one Sweatcoin
Just by getting out of the house and walking, you can earn Sweatcoins, which can then be redeemed to shop for physical items in the app’s store, gift cards or PayPal money. Roughly 1,000 steps equal one Sweatcoin, which equals one cent.
It’s important to note, though, that you have to wait for an offer to cash out your Sweatcoins to PayPal — it’s not always an option.
6. Branded Surveys
- How to earn PayPal cash: Earn 1,000 points and have rewards deposited directly into PayPal
Earning rewards from Branded Surveys is simple and straightforward. When you complete surveys and polls for market research, you earn points, and each point is worth one cent. Surveys aren’t too difficult or time-consuming, and the more surveys you complete, the more points you have.
- How to earn PayPal cash: Spend 10 minutes a day to get paid an extra $50 per month via PayPal
Using InboxDollars is an easy way to cash in on your everyday online activities. You can get free gift cards by fulfilling such obligations as redeeming promo codes, trying new products, watching videos or filling out surveys. You’ll also get a $5 bonus just for confirming your email address.
- How to earn PayPal cash: Get PayPal $25 for free when you earn 2,500 Swagbucks points.
You can receive $25 in PayPal for free from Swagbucks when you start earning points by first creating an account with an email and password and then completing any of the following tasks until you’ve earned 2,500 points.
- Complete surveys
- Use promo codes
- Play games online
- Save money online by finding deals
- Shop online
- Watch videos
- How to earn PayPal rewards: Get a free $10 on PayPal just by verifying and linking your PayPal account.
With platforms like MyPoints, you can earn more when shopping online. MyPoints works with major retailers like Amazon, Walmart or eBay. When shopping, you earn points, which you can redeem for payment through PayPal or gift cards.
- How to earn PayPal cash: Download and play games to earn free PayPal money.
Mistplay, at its core, is designed as a loyalty program for mobile gamers. When you discover and play new games, you earn units, which you can then redeem for rewards.
Final Take: Earning Free PayPal Money
There are many platforms that offer points or rewards by completing certain tasks, such as online surveys, playing games or simply shopping as you normally would. When you can turn those rewards into cash via PayPal, it feels like free money. It is worth considering downloading some of these apps and seeing what you can earn today.
- What companies can pay you through PayPal?
- Several reward apps and websites allow you to cash out your points or other rewards in cash once you have earned enough. Some of the most popular to use for PayPal cash are the following:
- – Honey
- – Survey Junkie
- – Ibotta
- – Rakuten
- – Sweatcoin
- – Branded Surveys
- – InboxDollars
- – Swagbucks
- – MyPoints
- – Mistplay
- How can I get $10 on PayPal for free?
- You get PayPal $10 for free when you link and verify your PayPal account on MyPoints, and many other programs also reward PayPal money in exchange for a point or unit redemption through an app.
- How do I get $50 on PayPal?
- You can get up to $50 on PayPal every month by spending 10 minutes or less a day completing your online activities through InboxDollars.
- How can I get PayPal $5 for free?
- Most reward platforms operate within a point system. In apps such as Sweatcoin, Brand Surveys or Swagbucks, these points tend to be worth 1 cent. So in order to get paid $5, you first need to earn 500 points.
Offers and requirements are accurate as of Jan. 26, 2023, and are subject to change.