How Rich Is Jamie Chung?
Actress Jamie Chung got her big break on reality TV when she was cast on MTV’s “The Real World: San Diego.” Chung has been able to parlay her reality television fame into roles on both the big and small screen, allowing her to rack up a net worth of $5 million.
Here’s a quick look at Chung’s stats:
- Net worth: $5 million
- Date of birth: April 10, 1983
- Primary source of wealth: Movies and television
- Career highlights: Nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for “Lovecraft County”
Jamie Chung’s Career
In 2004, Chung made her small screen debut as part of the cast of “The Real World: San Diego,” and the following year, she appeared on MTV’s “The Challenge.” She’s since scored some notable acting roles, including “Days of Our Lives” (2007), “The Hangover Part II” (2011), “Once Upon a Time” (2012-2016), “The Hangover Part III” (2013), “Big Hero 6” (2014), “Gotham” (2016) and “Lovecraft County” (2020).
Chung earned a Screen Actors Guild Award nomination for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a drama series as part of the “Lovecraft County” cast.
Jamie Chung’s Personal Life
Chung married fellow actor Bryan Greenberg on Halloween 2020 in Santa Barbara, California, People reported. The couple had been dating since 2012 and got engaged in 2013.
More From GOBankingRates
- What Money Topics Do You Want Covered: Ask the Financially Savvy Female
- 5 Things Most Americans Don’t Know About Social Security
- 20 Home Renovations That Will Hurt Your Home’s Value
- What Income Level Is Considered Middle Class in Your State?