What Is Phil Mickelson’s Net Worth?
Find out more about Phil Mickelson’s net worth and golf achievements.
Phil Mickelson Net Worth: $400 Million
- Age: 50
- Major wins: 6 (2004 Masters, 2005 PGA Championship, 2006 Masters, 2010 Masters, 2013 British Open, 2021 PGA Championship)
- Total Pro Wins: 54
- Notable: Mickelson is easily the second-best golfer of the current era, behind Tiger Woods, and holds the record as the oldest Grand Slam winner after claiming the 2021 PGA Championship at the age of 50. In addition to his five major wins, he has 11 runner-up finishes, including six at the U.S. Open.
More From GOBankingRates
- 4 Tips for Saving Money While in the Military
- 17 Tips To Live Comfortably Off Just a Social Security Check
- 10 Cheap Cryptocurrencies To Check Out
- Big Personal Goals That You Should Put Your Money Toward