Whether you’re feeding your family or the whole neighborhood on Super Bowl Sunday, you’ll need a lot of food to keep those hungry fans happy during the pregame show and the game itself when the Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams meet in Super Bowl XVI.
Check out these Super Bowl party ideas from restaurants across the country, some of them offering game-day specials and discounts on pizza, wings and more. Keep reading to find some ways to save on your favorite Super Bowl snacks.
Super Bowl LVI Pizza Deals
Pizza is likely to be the star of the Super Bowl spread in any household gathering. Here’s where to get the best deals on pizza for your Super Bowl party, from national chains to local eateries:
- Bertucci’s: The restaurant offers three Tailgate Deals. Price ranges from $40 with enough pizza, salad and rolls to feed four to $69.99 for a special to feed six to eight fans. Locations are from New England to Virginia.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse: For $64.95, take home a Brewhouse Homegating Pack. It includes a large deep-dish pizza, family-sized chips and dip, two shareable appetizers and 64 ounces of a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Buddy’s: Michigan-based Buddy’s has a coupon on its website for a meal for a family of four for $29.99: two eight-square two-topping pizzas and a medium salad.
- Big Mama’s & Papa’s Pizzeria: Get a 36-inch pizza that serves 15 to 20 people, plus a 2-liter soda, for $63.99. You’ll find a number of pizzeria locations in the Los Angeles area.
- DiGiorno: Enter online before the Super Bowl for a chance to win a free pizza. The promotion kicks in if at any point the score is 14-3 — the first three digits of Pi, and 1,500 winners will be selected at random.
- Dominos: Try the Perfect Combo Deal — two medium one-topping pizzas, 16-piece parmesan bread bites, eight-piece cinnamon twists and a two-liter bottle of soda for $19.99.
- Fresh Brothers: The Southern California chain is offering an extra large pepperoni pizza and a signature salad for $25.
- Godfather’s Pizza: Order two pizzas for $28.
- Hungry Howie’s Pizza: Get two one-topping pizzas for $6.99 each; must buy two.
- Ledo Pizza: The Football Deal is $34.99 and consists of an 18-inch two-topping pizza, a half pound of boneless wings and an eight-piece cheesy garlic bread.
- Marco’s Pizza: Want some pizza without all that dough? Ohio-based Marco’s has the pizza bowl: crustless pizza baked in a bowl with the restaurant’s original sauce, three fresh cheeses and a choice of four toppings for $7.99.
- Papa John’s: Carry out a large one-topping pizza for $8.99.
- Papa Murphy’s: Watching the big game with your sweetie? Since it’s being played the day before Valentine’s Day, try the heart-shaped Heartbreaker Pizza.
- Papa Gino’s Pizzeria: If you live in New England, try the $24.99 deal at Papa Ginos, which consists of a large cheese pizza, chicken tenders and a small order of cheese breadsticks.
- Pizza Hut: The $10 Tastemaker is a large pizza with your choice of three toppings.
- Porky’s Pizza: For $39.99, get The Feast at this Southern California chain: an extra-large pizza with two toppings, salad, chicken wings or tenders, garlic or cinnamon knots and a 2-liter soda.
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill: The Pizza & Pepsi Meal Deal serves two, four and six and starts at $19.99. You’ll get pizza, soda and your choice of appetizer or salad.
Super Bowl LVI Wing Deals
Chicken wings are classic football food, a favorite Super Bowl appetizer and one of the most popular game-day foods there is. This year, Americans are expected to eat a record 1.42 billion wings during Super Bowl weekend, according to the annual wing report from the National Chicken Council. [x] While wings have the gameday reputation, chicken of all varieties will find its way to Super Bowl gatherings. Here are some of the deals on chicken for this year’s Super Bowl:
- Buffalo Wild Wings: If Super Bowl LVI goes into overtime, the restaurant will give everyone who visits the restaurant on Feb. 28 (4-7 p.m. local time) a free order of boneless or traditional six-count chicken wings. Available at participating restaurants in the U.S. and Canada.[x]
- Domino’s: Boneless or specialty wings are just $5.99 when you get two or more orders.
- Donatos Pizza: Get an order of boneless or traditional wings for just $5.99 when you purchase a large pizza at regular price.
- Golden Flame Hot Wings: Enjoy 35 boneless or traditional wings, one large fry, an appetizer and one 2-liter Pepsi product at the Colorado restaurant for $56.
- Pizza Ranch: There’s more than pizza here. With the Chicken Ranch Pack, you’ll get eight pieces of chicken, six biscuits and a family-sized mashed potatoes and gravy for $25.99.
- Popeyes: Feed a bunch of hungry fans with the Bigger Family Feast — 12 pieces of chicken and five chicken sandwiches, two large sides, five biscuits and five apple pies for $60.
- PDQ: Members of MyPDQ Points can order ahead for the Big Game BOGO – buy 12 tenders, get 12 free. Offer good Feb. 12 and 13 only.
- Wingstop: The All-In Bundle includes 16 boneless wings, six crispy tenders, large fries and three dips for $22.99
Other Super Bowl LVI Food Ideas
If you’re in the minority of folks who opt out of chicken and pizza, you can still save ondelicious game-day snacks. Any food can be Super Bowl party food — as long as it’s tasty and served near a TV. Here are opportunities to save on other food from restaurants for Super Bowl LVI:
- Applebee’s: Get two entrees and an appetizer for just $22.
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar: You can’t go wrong with burgers, and the slider family packs begin at $26.
- Boston Market: A rotisserie chicken neal for four, plus cornbread, costs $34.99. For six? It’s $51.49.
- Chili’s: Get an appetizer, two entrees and a dessert to share for just $25.
- Church’s Chicken: Check out the coupons on Church’s website for specials on everything from Texas tenders to a box of seven pieces of chicken, plus sides and honey-butter biscuits.
- Denny’s: Don’t feel like leaving the pregame show? Denny’s is offering free delivery via its website through Super Bowl Sunday.
- Del Taco: Feed a house full of guests with food and drinks from the new under $2 menu. Choose from 20 items.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Try the Smokin’ Meal Deal, which features a variety of sandwiches, sides and desserts. Best yet – Dickey’s offers free delivery.
- El Pollo Loco: Download the app to receive free chips and guacamole when you join the Loco Rewards program.
- Insomnia Cookies: Get 50 individually wrapped cookies for your party, including vegan varieties, for $50.
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: Join the MyMike’s rewards program for a free sub and drink on your birthday. On Super Bowl Sunday, the sub chain is offering free delivery through the app only.
- Jimmy John’s: Earn a free sandwich after your first order with Freaky Fast Rewards. For a limited time, too, buy one sandwich, get one for 50 percent off.
- Outback Steakhouse: Sign up for Dine Rewards to get 50 percent off every fourth meal at Outback Steakhouse and other participating restaurants in the program.
- Panda Express Chinese Kitchen: Through Feb. 15, the restaurant is offering its $29 family meal with no delivery fee. Choose three entrees and two sides.
- Red Lobster: Create your own family feast. Choose three seafood entrees and two family-style sides, and with the eight cheddar biscuits, you’ll have enough to feed four for $48.99.
- Red Robin: Feed the fans with the Gourmet Burger Bar. Each individually wrapped burger comes with fresh toppings, condiments and sauces to create your burger to taste, with kettle chips on the side. Minimum order of 10, priced at $10.99 per person.
- Round Table Pizza: Sign up for the Royal Rewards program for special offers and freebies. Just be registering you’ll receive six free twists.
- Sonic: Before you settle in to watch the game, head on over to Sonic with your friends. Drinks and slushes are half off when ordered through the app between 2 and 4 p.m. daily.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: Land yourself a free appetizer when you sign up for their email club. The restaurant has locations in North Carolina and West Virginia.
- Wendy’s: Start the pregame festivities early with Wendy’s deal: a free drink with the purchase of a breakfast sandwich.
- White Castle: Sign up for Craver Nation on the White Castle app and get a free combo.
- Zaxby’s: Grab the 20-piece Chicken Fingerz Family Pack for $28.99. It includes two large crinkle fries and four pieces of Texas toast.
More From GOBankingRates
- How Big Is the Average Social Security Check of a Middle-Class Retiree?
- These 10 Cars Could Drain Your Savings Through Constant Repairs
- 3 Ways to Recession Proof Your Retirement
- This Is the One Type of Debt That 'Terrifies' Dave Ramsey
Kaitlin Willow contributed to the reporting for this article.
Promotions are valid as of Feb. 6, 2022, and are subject to change. Prices and participation may vary at some chains.