Costco Black Friday Jewelry Deals You Shouldn’t Pass Up
If you’re in the market for something shiny this holiday season, you might assume that jewelers like Kay, Zales or Jared would be the places to go for the best Black Friday deals. But if you have a Costco membership, you might find the deepest discounts on rings, watches, necklaces, earrings and bracelets while you’re snagging a rotisserie chicken at your favorite warehouse club.
Holiday Spending: Get Top Holiday Shopping and Savings Tips
Important: If Your Credit Score Is Under 740, Make These 4 Moves Now
Black Friday is Nov. 25, but Costco’s current holiday savings event runs from Nov. 14-28 — you can still get started early this week — with special deals from Nov. 25-28 and online-only Cyber Monday specials on Nov. 28.
Amazing deals on jewelry are scattered throughout, but read the fine print before you commit. Some are available only online or only in stores, while others are good for both. Also, most items come with a maximum limit of units you can buy. Here’s a look at some of the current and upcoming sales.
Costco’s current holiday jewelry deals started on Nov. 14 and run through the Monday after Black Friday. It’s part of a long-running holiday sale that began in October. These deals don’t end on Black Friday, but they overlap with other sales that are exclusive to the day after Thanksgiving.
- 14kt white gold diamond heart pendant: Round brilliant 1.50 ctw, VS2 clarity, I color for $1,499.99 ($400 off).
- 14kt white gold diamond tennis bracelet: Round brilliant 3.00 ctw, VS2 clarity, G color for $2,599.99 ($800 off).
- 14kt yellow gold rope chain: $50 off a 7.5-inch bracelet and/or $150 off an 18-inch necklace.
- 8-8.5 mm freshwater cultured pearl with 14kt gold teardrop: Available as earnings or a pendant for $50 off.
These deals start on Black Friday and run through the following Monday, but they don’t replace the previously mentioned deals. They just coincide with them.
- 14kt white gold diamond three-stone earrings: Round brilliant .85 ctw, VS2 clarity, I color for $999.99 ($200 off).
- 14kt gold bangles: 7-piece for $649.99 ($150 off).
- 14kt gold diamond cut hoop earrings: Choose yellow and/or white gold for $199.99 ($50 off).
- 7-stone platinum band: Round brilliant 2.00 ctw, VS2 clarity, G color for $3,999.99 ($1,000 off).
Take Our Poll: How Has Inflation Impacted Your Holiday Shopping Plans?
Costco is reserving some of its hottest discounts on jewelry for Cyber Monday — but you can’t shop in the store. They’re available only through Costco.com.
- Princess or emerald halo platinum diamond ring: 2.00 ctw, G color for $6,499.99 ($1,500 off).
- 14kt yellow gold geometric earrings: $139.99 ($40 off).
- Oval or pear halo platinum diamond ring: 2 ctw, G color for $8,499.99 ($1,500 off).
- 14kt yellow gold two-tone curb bracelet: $799.99 ($200 off).
- 14kt yellow gold two-tone curb necklace: $1,299.99 ($400 off).
More From GOBankingRates
- 5 Best Southern Cities To Retire on a Budget of $1,500 a Month
- Explore GOBankingRates' 2023 Banking Resource Center
- The 10 Best Rewards Credit Cards for 2023
- Experts: 4 Safest Places To Keep Your Savings
Prices are accurate as of Nov. 21, 2022, and are subject to change.