How Has Inflation Impacted Your Holiday Shopping Plans? Take Our Poll
With inflation raising the cost of everything, about a third of Americans say they plan to cut back on spending this holiday season, according to a new GOBankingRates survey.
Take Our Poll: How Has Inflation Impacted Your Holiday Shopping Plans?
Rising costs are forcing about 16% of people to skip travel this holiday season, and a third are buying fewer gifts. About 30% of people plan to suck it up and pay the higher prices.
Here’s more from the holiday spending survey:
- How Inflation Is Affecting Holiday Spending This Year
- How Each Generation Plans to Cut Back This Season
- How To Stretch Your Budget Despite Buying Fewer Gifts
- How Americans Are Planning To Tip This Season
- Why Christmas Trees Will Be More Expensive
- How Much To Spend on Gifts for Teachers and Friends