- Capri Blue Spiced Cider Jar Candle: $30
This candle looks as good as it smells. The Spiced Cider scent features notes of nutmeg, clove and cinnamon, with hints of fresh apple and juicy orange. It’s perfect for the winter season.
Bed Bath & Beyond
- Thirstystone Gold Edge Marble Coasters in White (Set of 4): $19.99
These modern coasters are made from 100 percent marble and are just as functional as they are stylish. They would surely be a welcome addition to anyone’s home.
- Gourmet Chocolate Truffles 10 Piece Assorted Chocolate Gift Box: $29.95
Any chocolate lover would be thrilled to unwrap this Compartes gift box, filled with chocolate truffles that are almost too pretty to eat.
- Smooth Skin Delights: $35
Every day can feel luxurious when you use a high-quality hand lotion. This gift set trio features hand creams in grapefruit and lavender scents, as well as the customer-favorite Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. Best of all, it’s also a gift that gives back: Every purchase provides 282 meals for Feeding America.
- Nordstrom at Home Recipe Cocktail Shaker: $39
This cocktail shaker is just as practical as it is chic and makes for the perfect host or hostess gift. The stainless steel shaker includes recipes for margaritas, mojitos, pina coladas and other popular drinks.
Saks Fifth Avenue
- S’well Teakwood Traveller: $35
The S’well Teakwood Traveller makes drinking water — or any other beverage — look fancy. This useful yet luxe gift promises to keep beverages hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours.
- Caudalie Mini Mask Trio: $18
Everyone loves feeling pampered, and the Caudalie Mini Mask Trio brings the spa right to the home of whoever you gift this to. The gift set — which has a $30 value — includes a Moisturizing Mask, an Instant Detox Mask and a Glycolic Peel.
Click to see how to score free samples at Sephora.
- Design Your Own 3pc Happy Holidays Candy Bento Box: $28
Sweeten up someone’s holiday with a candy bento box from Sugarfina. The customizable gift allows you to choose the candies you know your recipient loves most, or you can choose three of the most festive candies — Santa’s Cookies, Reindeer Sparkle Pops and Party Penguins.
- Cashmere Knitted Gloves: $29.90
Nothing says “luxe” quite like cashmere, and these unisex gloves are just as practical as they are luxurious. The 100 percent cashmere gloves are available in 11 colors, so you can gift a different color to everyone on your list.
- UO Allover Sherpa Slipper: $24
These allover sherpa slippers from Urban Outfitters just exude coziness and are available in both black and white. Though technically a men’s slipper, women will love these too — just be sure to size down.
- Blush Assorted Teas Gift Box: $17.95
Vahdam Teas delivers garden-fresh teas sourced from India straight to your door — and the company guarantees it will be the freshest tea you’ve ever had. Any person is sure to be charmed by the blush and gold packaging of this gift box, which contains three of the brand’s choicest in-house blends: Sweet Himalayan Detox Green Tea, Saffron Masala Chai and Earl Grey Masala Chai.
Click to see the top toys for the 2018 holidays.
More on Holiday Shopping
- Skipping This Holiday Expense Could Save You Hundreds This Year
- The Gifts Americans Actually Want This Christmas
- Complete Apple Store Black Friday Shopping Guide
- Watch: This Frugal Couple Ditched the 9 to 5 to Live Their Dream Life