- Spending on Black Friday shopping is expected to increase by 4.3 percent this year.
- Walmart Black Friday in-store hours are expected to mimic last year’s hours and early Black Friday deals are currently available.
- Walmart’s return policy is extended for holiday purchases.
With Thanksgiving around the corner, the frantic search for where to get the best Black Friday deals is underway. Although many Americans might stay home on Black Friday this year, it doesn’t mean they’re not shopping: Black Friday spending is expected to increase by 4.3 percent, with shoppers spending an average of $1,007.24 this holiday season, according to the National Retail Federation. You can bet that a lot of that money will be poured into Walmart stores throughout the country.
Read on to check out the retailer’s Black Friday store hours, and see what are Walmart’s first Black Friday deals available.
Walmart Black Friday Store Hours
Although Walmart has not officially released its store hours for Black Friday 2018, the retailer is expected to follow its traditional shopping hours for the holiday:
- Walmart stores are open on Thanksgiving Day at 6 p.m.
- Open for Black Friday.
Walmart’s Black Friday online deals will begin at 12:01 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
Your Complete Price-Matching Guide: Walmart, Target, Best Buy and More
Walmart Black Friday Deals 2018: Official Ad
Walmart also released its Black Friday ad, which means you can see what deals await you in the coming days. Here are just some of the discounts and sales for you to view to help you plan your shopping. Note that some of these deals will be in-store only.
Electronics, Laptops and Devices
- Sceptre 50″ Class FHD (1080P) LED TV (X505BV-FSR): Save more than $100 off the original price and buy for $199.99.
- iPhone 6 on Straight Talk or Total Wireless: Save $50 when you buy for $99.
- Vizio 60-inch Class 4K Smart TV: Score $100 off this TV and buy for $498.
- 65-inch Class 4K Roku Smart TV: This special buy will be going for $398.
- Google Home Hub: You will be able to purchase this for $99, saving $50.
- Samsung 38-inch 4.1 200W Soundbar: Listed as $169, saving you $70.
- LG Smart Blu-ray Player: Save $20.96 by buying this Blu-ray DVD player for $49.
- HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop: This will be listed at $599 as a special buy.
- HP Pavillion x360 Notebook: This will be listed as a special buy for $499.
- iPad (6th generation): This Apple product will be on sale for $249, saving you $80.
- Samsung Chromebook 3: At $99, you’d be saving $100.
- $50 Google Play Gift Card: Save $5 by buying this gift card for $45.
- Vivatar Aero-View Drone: This is listed at $69, which would save you $60.
- Fitbit Versa: You can get $50 off this product when you purchase it for $149.
- iPhone 6s Plus: If you don’t mind an older generation of iPhone, you can save $100 off the list price of $399.
Toys and Games
- Sony PS4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle: Get this special-buy bundle for just $199.
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle: Prefer an Xbox? You’ll pay $199 for this bundle.
- Select Board Games: Choose from Clue, Trouble and the Hatchimals game among others for just $5 each.
- Sharper Image Laser Tag: Get this set for $15, originally $27.88.
- Childrens’ Rock It or Sea Star Bikes: Save up to $22 and chose from several sizes of bikes for $36 each.
Top Toys 2018: It’s Walmart vs. Amazon for the Hottest Holiday Gifts
Kitchen and Home
- Eureka PowerSpeed Upright: Get this vacuum for $29 as a special buy.
- Dyson V6 Origin Cordless Vacuum: Upgrade to a Dyson with this cordless model for $159 and you’ll save $40.
- Instant Pot 8 Qt. Pressure Cooker: This extra-large capacity version will be $40 off the regular price at $59.
- Queen Spring Air Airbed: Pay $47 for this special buy.
- Magic Bullet: Snag this seven-piece set for less than $20.
These are just some of the deals you can expect. The ad is full of goodies such as video games, toys, tires, Christmas decorations, home appliances, clothing and more.
Pre-Black Friday Deals at Walmart Now Available
If you’re ready to shop now, you can already score huge savings now thanks to Walmart’s pre-Black Friday Early Access Pass. The Early Access Pass gives shoppers an inside look at some of its upcoming deals for Black Friday, all of which are available now and mimic Black Friday’s traditionally low prices. For instance, items in Walmart’s Early Access Pass catalog are currently on sale for up to 40 percent off.
Here’s a look at some of Walmart’s best early Black Friday deals that are now available:
Televisions and Monitors
- RCA 40-inch Class FHD LED TV: Save $170 when you buy this RCA TV for the price of $129.99.
- Dell 32-inch Monitor: Get $40 off the monitor when you buy today.
- Samsung 65-inch Ultra HD Smart QLED HDR TV: Score a savings of more than $1,400 when you buy the 2018 model Samsung model Class 4K (2160P) for $1,997.99.
- Samsung 82-inch Smart QLED TV: The 2018 model Class 4K (2160P) TV is now available for $1,000 cheaper, at $4,497.99.
Tablets and Laptops
- RCA Galileo Pro 11.5-inch 32GB 2-in-1 Tablet Android 6.0: Spend less than $100 on this tablet with a keyboard case for $87.99.
- Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB: Get this Apple iPad mini 4 for $274.99.
- Lenovo Tab E7, 7-inch Android Tablet, Quad-Core Processor: Buy this tablet for $59 and save $40 today.
- EVOO 11.6-inch Ultra Thin Laptop: Score another huge savings when you buy the Evoo Ultra Thin Laptop for $109.
- George Foreman Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press: Save more than 50 percent when you buy this classic household item for just $19.99.
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Vacuum: Snag this well-rated vacuum, marked down from $399.99 to $249.99.
- iRobot Roomba 960 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum: The Roomba is available for $549.00, $150 off the original retail price.
- Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker: Save when you buy this Keurig coffee maker for $49.96.
- Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3-Piece Bundle: Normally priced at $97.50, the Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3-Piece Bundle is available for less than $40.
Walmart’s Holiday Return Policy
Walmart is extending its return dates for gifts purchased between Oct. 28 and Dec. 25. Gifts with a 15- or 30-day return policy purchased during that time frame won’t officially start until Dec. 26. For instance, gifts with a 15-day return date will need to be returned by Jan. 10, 2019 and gifts with a 30-day return date will need to be returned by Jan. 25, 2019. There will be no extension for gifts with a 90-day return policy.
Learn more about Walmart’s return and warranty policy.
More on Holiday Shopping and Saving Money
- Trump’s Trade War Will Make Your Holidays This Much More Expensive
- These Are the 93 Stores Open on Thanksgiving and Black Friday
- Best Cyber Monday Deals: Savings on Everything From Electronics to Toys
- Watch: Groceries at Target vs. Walmart
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
Deals are current as of Nov. 20, 2018 and subject to change.