In 2016, Cyber Monday took home the title of the single biggest shopping day in the history of American e-commerce, according to Adobe Digital Insights. Last year, online deal hunters dropped $3.39 billion — this year, it’s your turn.
When Cyber Monday 2017 rolls around on Nov. 27, you don’t have to waste any time browsing for the best deals. You won’t even have to change out of your pajamas or fight the retail masses to take advantage of them — take that, Black Friday.
Computers and Tablets
Cyber Monday sales are an absolute boon for tech deals, especially when it comes to computers and tablets. If you’re in the market for a new computer, waiting for Cyber Monday laptop deals might just pay off in spades.
- Fire Tablet: Among Amazon’s best Cyber Monday deals, the Fire HD 8 tablet sees a 33 percent discount, dropping down to $59.99 from $89.99. Similarly, the online giant is knocking $25 and $33 respectively off of the Fire Kids Edition and standard Fire Tablet models.
- Inspiron 15 5000: Dell’s not playing around with its small business laptop sale this Cyber Monday, starting with this Intel Core i5 — regularly $579.99 — for $499.
- Inspiron 17 5000: If you need a little more computing grunt, save $170 on this 17-inch, Intel i7-7500U-powered laptop with a full HD screen and 8GB of DDR4 memory.
- Kindle: If e-books are more your style, snag $30 savings on a standard Kindle for $49.99 — a nearly 40-percent price reduction — or save $20 on a Kindle Paperwhite at $99.99. For more tablet-like functionality — or beginning readers — Amazon’s also dropping its Kindle Voyager and Kindle for Kids Bundle prices by $30 this Cyber Monday.
- Precision 15 7000: For the biggest savings and most brute laptop force, Dell’s small business sale offers this mobile Workstation with a 4K display, 3TB of storage and a Quad Core processor at a savings of $249 off its regular $1,028.79 price.
A “Prime” Example: The Best Money-Saving Products You Can Buy on Amazon
Nov. 27 isn’t all about computers and tablets. It just wouldn’t be Cyber Monday without plenty of deals on other cutting-edge gizmos, too, from smart home systems to streaming boxes.
- Echo Dot: Save 20 percent on a second-gen Echo Dot, which usually retails for $49.99 but will be sliced down to $39.99 for all of Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals week. Likewise, both the Amazon Echo and Amazon Tap smart home devices will be offered at a $40 discount.
- Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Small-In-One Inkjet Printer: Office Depot sets itself apart this year by offering early Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals running from Oct. 29 through Nov. 18. On Monday, Nov. 13 (or any day that week), grab this pint-sized $149.99 photo printer-copier-scanner combo for a reduced price of $79.99.
- Amazon Fire TV: Save $15 on Amazon’s smart TV set-top box, at $74.99 from the regular price of $89.99. The online giant will also offer $10 off the more compact Fire TV Stick.
Toys, Games and Movies
This Cyber Monday’s bringing the heat on techy toys. You probably thought you didn’t need toys once you hit 30, but you might just think differently when Nov. 27 hits.
- LEGO Taj Mahal: This one’s more for the hardcore LEGO fans than it is the deal hunters; LEGO taking a different Cyber Monday tact, offering an exclusive, highly sought-after kit rather than a bargain deal. For a limited time, you can snag a re-issue of the rare, fan-favorite Taj Mahal kit from LEGO for $370. All 6,000 pieces of it.
Best of the Rest
Though Cyber Monday and new tech go together like chocolate and peanut butter, not all the sales are strictly silicon-based.
- Dash Buttons: Amazon usually sells its handy Dash Buttons — which allows you to order just about any of the products you regularly use at home with the touch of a button — for $4.99. Cyber Monday deals week sees them slashed to just 99 cents, plus a $4.99 credit back after your first Dash-powered purchase.
- Miele Vacuum Cleaners: On Cyber Monday, authorized Miele Dealers can sell these premium vacs at the minimum authorized price. To sweeten the deal, Black Friday and Cyber Monday shoppers get free overnight or expedited shipping, a 60-day money-back guarantee, free gift-wrapping and free return shipping.
- Almost Everything at Claire’s: Hope you’re into accessories because Claire’s Cyber Monday strategy is pretty bold this year. Whether it’s teen-friendly jewelry, hair doo-dads, beauty products, or colorful phone accessories, Claire’s promises 50 percent off “almost everything” for Cyber Monday 2017.
- Office Depot Print Services: If you want to get your Cyber Monday on early this year, hop over to OfficeDepot.com and get some printing done on Nov. 6, 2017 or Nov. 13, 2017 — all window clings, signs, posters, banners and copies are 50 percent off.
- Kohl’s Cash: Here’s a pro tip for holiday power shoppers. For every $50 you spend at Kohl’s from Nov. 20 through Nov. 25, 2017 — including their massive Black Friday sale – you’ll get $15 in Kohl’s Cash. The kicker? You can redeem your bucks from Nov. 26 through Dec. 6, 2017 making this the ideal opportunity to really cash in this Cyber Monday.
After Cyber Monday: The Best Things to Buy at Walmart and Target
Note: Amazon deals are based on Cyber Monday 2017 projections from BestBlackFriday.com; Dell deals via ZDNet-provided leaks; Office Depot promotions via I4U News.