- Costco stores will be closed on Christmas.
- Stores will be open New Year’s Eve but will be closed on New Year’s Day.
- Costco’s return policy does not change during the holiday season.
As Christmas inches closer and closer, your time for holiday shopping is running out. Retailers like Costco usually have some of the best deals to make your holiday shopping easier. But before you do some retail therapy, find out Costco’s holiday schedule so you don’t miss out.
Costco Christmas Hours
Costco will be closed on Christmas but will remain open on Christmas Eve.
- Christmas Eve: Stores open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Stores closed.
Costco New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Hours
Unlike major retailers Target and Walmart, Costco will be closed on New Year’s Day.
- New Year’s Eve: Stores open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day: Stores closed.
Please note that hours might vary by location, so confirm hours of operation with your local warehouse for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
Find Out: 20 Ways to Pay Less at Costco
Costco Holiday Return Policy
Costco’s return policy will remain the same during the holiday season and is as follows:
- If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased at a Costco warehouse, you can return the item at any time. But for items purchased online, return periods might vary.
- All electronics and major household appliances must be returned within 90 days.
- A receipt or order number is encouraged, but not required, to make a return or exchange as a Costco member.
More on the Holidays
- Target, Walmart and More Stores With the Best Deals on Top-Selling TVs Right Now
- Holiday Travel Mistakes That Are Costing You Hundreds
- Walmart Is Making Holiday Shopping Even Easier With These Clever Tech Upgrades
- Watch: How to Make Your Own Ugly Christmas Sweater for Under $5
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.