- Costco will have special hours during the holiday season.
- Costco stores will be closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- With the exception of electronics and major household appliances, you can return a Costco purchase at any time.
As Thanksgiving inches closer and closer, the time to look for the best Black Friday deals and huge savings has begun. Retailers like Costco usually have some of the best deals to make your holiday shopping easier. But before you do some retail therapy, check out when Costco is open during this holiday season.
Costco Holiday Hours
Costco warehouses will generally have regular store hours from Nov. 3 to Dec. 23, however, there are some exceptions, so here’s a complete list of Costco’s holiday hours:
- Monday through Friday: Stores open 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (from Nov. 3 to Dec. 23)
- Saturday: Stores open 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (from Nov. 3 to Dec. 23)
- Sunday: Stores open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (from Nov. 3 to Dec. 23)
- Black Friday: Stores open 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: Stores open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: Stores open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hours might vary by location, so confirm hours of operation with your local warehouse.
Costco Holiday Closures
Although Costco will have special hours for the holiday season, you might need to know if Costco is open on Thanksgiving Day, specifically. Warehouse stores will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
In addition, Costco stores are traditionally closed on Easter, Memorial Day, July 4 and Labor Day.
Other Shopping Options: Save Hundreds With Target’s Black Friday Deals
Costco Holiday Return Policy
Costco’s return policy will remain the same during the holiday season and is as follows:
- If you are unsatisfied with an item purchased at a Costco warehouse, you can return the item at any time. But for items purchased online, return periods might vary.
- All electronics and major household appliances must be returned within 90 days.
- A receipt or order number is encouraged, but not required, to make a return or exchange as a Costco member.
Click through to read more about the best Cyber Monday deals.
More on the Holidays
- Walmart’s Black Friday Deals Are Here — See Where You Can Save
- Here’s Your Complete Apple Store Black Friday Shopping Guide
- From Kindles to Coffee Makers, Amazon’s Early Black Friday Deals Have Arrived
- Watch: How to Make Your Own Ugly Christmas Sweater for Under $5
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.