- Starbucks locations are pretty much open all year.
- You’ll need to check in with your local Starbucks to get its specific holiday hours.
- Starbucks’ customer contact center, however, will be closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Starbucks needs no introduction — the ubiquitous coffee franchise can be found all over the world. With its seasonal rotation of themed products, you might be wondering if your nearest Starbucks will be changing its hours for the holidays.
Starbucks Holiday Hours
Unfortunately, the company does not keep a universal holiday schedule — so if you’re asking yourself, ‘Is Starbucks open Christmas Day?,’ the answer is that Starbucks’ holiday hours will vary from location to location. However, you can find specific store hours by using the company’s store locator tool. As the holidays approach, stores will update their hours, a rep confirmed through a customer service call. Call your local Starbucks store directly to find its exact holiday hours.
Starbucks closures appear to be rare. Lifestyle magazine Town & Country claims that most stores are open 365 days of the year. In May 2018, the company closed more than 8,000 stores for racial bias training following an incident where the police were called on two black men who were waiting to meet with a friend at one of the stores. Since then, Starbucks has been working to win back your trust.
Starbucks help is available seven days a week, from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m. PST. You can reach customer service at 800-Starbuc (800-782-7282). Live chat is also an option. However, note that the customer contact center will be closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
More on Holidays
- Your Complete Price-Matching Guide: Target, Walmart, Best Buy and More
- Christmas Conundrum Cracked: The Gifts American Actually Want
- Why I Have a Special Fund for Christmas Gifts
- Watch: How This Travel Blogger Saves Big During ‘Shoulder Season’