The 2019 Grammy Awards aired to an audience of nearly 19 million on Sunday, Feb. 10. With 18 performances, avant-garde choices on the red carpet and a surprise cameo from Michelle Obama, music celebrated its biggest night of the year. For the recording artists who were lucky enough to bring home the Grammys’ most prestigious awards, their already sizable fortunes are about to balloon.
Ariana Grande Net Worth: $50M
- Best Pop Vocal Album – “Sweetener”
The pint-sized songstress picked up her first Grammy Award on Sunday night, but before she won one of music’s highest honors, she’s been rolling in dough. Grande is worth an estimated $50 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Next month, Grande’s “Sweetener” world tour kicks off, and based on the $71 million pulled in from her previous “Dangerous Woman” tour, Grande’s fortune will get even more, well, grande.
Who Tops the List? 7 Most Expensive Grammy-Winning Albums Ever
Cardi B Net Worth: $8M
- Best Rap Album – “Invasion Of Privacy”
The rapper and sartorial icon has experienced a meteoric rise to mainstream fame in the last few years and was among the top Grammy winners last night. In just three years, Cardi B has amassed a purported $8 million net worth through record sales, endorsements, partnerships and, most recently, a cameo in a Pepsi Super Bowl commercial.
Childish Gambino Net Worth: $12M
- Record of the Year – “This Is America”
- Song of the Year – “This Is America”
- Best Rap/Sung Performance – “This Is America”
- Best Music Video – “This Is America”
It was a historical night at the Grammys for Childish Gambino, aka Donald Glover. Although Glover wasn’t present to accept his award — his noticeable absence is speculated to be associated with last year’s Academy snub of Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar — Glover is the first artist to win awards for both song and record of the year for “The Is America.” His income streams all tally up to an estimated $12 million net worth, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Dua Lipa Net Worth: $6M
- Best New Artist
- Best Dance Recording – “Electricity”
Dua Lipa will never forget her first Grammys. The 23-year-old walked away with the award for best new artist — an honor that is sure to bolster her already estimated $6 million net worth.
Stars Breaking Out: The Most Successful Losers From ‘American Idol’ and Other Reality Shows
H.E.R. Net Worth: Unknown
- Best R&B Album – “H.E.R.”
- Best R&B Performance – “Best Part,” featuring Daniel Caesar
Gabi Wilson, better known by her stage name Having Everything Revealed, or H.E.R., won her first Grammys on Sunday night. Since H.E.R.’s 2016 debut, she’s successfully kept her public persona under wraps and little is known about her net worth.
Kacey Musgraves Net Worth: $10M
- Album of the Year – “Golden Hour”
- Best Country Album – “Golden Hour”
- Best Country Song – “Space Cowboy”
- Best Country Solo Performance – “Butterflies”
It was Kacey Musgraves’ night at the 61st annual Grammy Awards. The country singer won four awards, including album of the year and best country album for “Golden Hour.” Considering her recent success, the singer’s $10 million estimated fortune will only go up.
Click through to read more about stars who have more awards than just a Grammy.
More on Celebrities
- Chance the Rapper’s Net Worth and Empire Are Growing
- 25 Top Super Bowl Halftime Show Performers
- Kanye West’s Net Worth as He Expects Baby No. 4 With Kim Kardashian
- Watch: How Much Beyonce Is Worth
About the Author