National Frozen Yogurt Day 2018 Deals at Pinkberry, Menchie’s, and More
The origin of yogurt dates back many thousands of years, but this trendy dessert didn’t reach American frozen confection consumers until the 1970’s when H.P. Hood invented “Frogurt.” Flash forward to today — and frozen yogurt is one of the most popular, all-weather, soft-serve attractions.
Here are National Frozen Yogurt Day deals:
- 16 Handles: Sign up to be a 16 Handles rewards member to earn free froyo. Last year, 16 Handles offered 6-ounce frozen yogurt with toppings to members on Frozen Yogurt Day.
- Goji’s: National Frozen Yogurt Day lands on a Tuesday. At Goji’s, if you leave the toppings off on Tuesday, you get 20 percent off your froyo. Goji’s offers a bounty of indulgent flavors including salted caramel, mud pie and wedding cake. Plus, almond and coconut milk options are available if you need to go dairy-free.
- Golden Spoon: The whole family can celebrate National Frozen Yogurt Day at Golden Spoon when you take advantage of the offer for four small yogurts for $10. A military and armed services discount is available — 20 percent off purchases.
- Menchie’s: Sign up for Menchie’s mySmileage rewards and you’ll immediately get 25 smiles point for registering — plus an extra 10 points when you visit within seven days of signing up. For every 50 smiles, you get $5 in Menchie’s money.
- Moolala Frozen Yogurt: Receive 20 percent cash back when you claim Moolala’s free voucher on Groupon. Select from an array of non-fat, non-dairy, low-fat and no-sugar-added flavors. If you’re not a big frozen yogurt fan, Moolala offers other mouthwatering treats.
- Orange Leaf: If Feb. 6 is your birthday, use Orange Leaf’s Ounce Back card to receive $3 off your frozen yogurt purchase. Even if it isn’t your birthday, sign up for their rewards card when you visit on Frozen Yogurt Day and you’ll receive one point for every $1 you spend — as well as a $1 on your Ounce Back card for every 10 points earned.
- Pinkberry: With Pinkberry’s loyalty program, you can rejoice with a free dessert after 10 purchases — and another on your birthday.
- Red Mango: Participating stores are offering a National Frozen Yogurt Day $5 fill-up promotion, earning the froyo faithful a 12-ounce cup with free toppings for $5.
- sweetFrog: Indulge your taste buds with flavors ranging from apple pie to white chocolate mousse — plus non-dairy and seasonal flavors. When you join sweetFrog’s loyalty program, you’ll receive 10 percent off your first purchase. Plus, every time you order, you gather sweetRewards — after 10 purchases, you can enjoy a 12-ounce cup for free.
- TCBY: The myTCBY card is a sweet way to earn points towards your next froyo. For every dollar you spend, you collect one point — and 30 points translates into $3 in store credit.
- YoFresh Yogurt Cafe: YoFresh always has special deals for National Frozen Yogurt Day. Check out its social media pages for details.
- Yogo Factory: Visit Yogo online to print out these coupons to for $1 off or 10% off your froyo order, or to get up to 2 ounces for free.
- Yogurt Mountain: With Yogurt Mountain’s YOMO Club you’ll delight in a free yogurt on your birthday and the latest coupons sent via email.
- Yogurtland: If you’re not in the United States on Feb. 6, don’t fret — Yogurtland has frozen yogurt locations all over the world. Yogurtland is celebrating International Frozen Yogurt Day by offering free frozen yogurt, ice cream and toppings from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. “Yogurtland’s flavorologists are continually seeking craveable flavors that keep fans loving their experience,” according to the company’s PR spokesperson Barbara Caruso.
- Yogurtology: Join Yogurtology’s Yum Club and for every 10 yogurts you treat yourself to, you’ll earn $3 off. Last year, Yogurtology gave away free frozen yogurt all day.