September is National Breakfast Month, so if the traditional first meal of the day happens to be your favorite, there’s no better time to indulge. Designed to encourage people to enjoy a healthy breakfast each morning, this unofficial holiday is the perfect excuse to eat breakfast items for multiple meals per day.
In addition to an entire month dedicated to breakfast, there’s also a slew of holidays specifically reserved for certain breakfast favorites — National Waffle Day was Aug. 24, followed by National Bacon Day on Sept. 5. Biscuits and Gravy Week falls the second week in September and National Coffee Day is Sept. 29. That’s a whole lot of breakfast all in one month.
Don’t let National Breakfast Month and all of its subsequent holidays put a strain on your budget. Use these 17 deals at some of your favorite breakfast restaurants to save money on the most important meal of the day.
17 National Breakfast Month Deals
From discounts on smoothies to free breakfast items, use these 17 offers to eat your way through National Breakfast Month without having to pick up the full tab.
- Biscuitville: Buy one lunch menu sandwich, get the second free at participating Triad locations with this printable coupon until Sept. 20.
- Bob Evans: Use code HARVEST16 to save 20 percent off your online order until Sept. 25.
- Bojangles: Join the Bojangles E-Club and get a free Cheddar Bo Biscuit with any purchase.
- Carrows Restaurants: Purchase one regular-priced adult entrée and beverage at participating locations Monday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to close and get up to two kid’s meals for $1.99 until Sept. 29.
- Cinnabon: Join Club Cinnabon and get a coupon for one free Minibon roll at participating locations.
- Coco’s Bakery: Kids eat for only $1.99 Monday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to close until Sept. 29 at participating locations — no coupon required.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Use code REFILL to take 20 percent off your first Dunkin’ Donuts Regular Refills subscription until Sept. 1.
- Einsten Bros. Bagels: Register for the Shmear Society and get a free bagel and schmear with purchase.
- First Watch: Sign up for the Sun eClub and get a buy one, get one free offer for joining.
- Huddle House: Use this coupon to get a free side of bacon or sausage with any meal purchase of $5 or more until Sept. 4.
- Jamba Juice: Join the Jamba Insider rewards program and get $3 off your next visit.
- Mimi’s Café: Buy one breakfast, lunch or dinner entrée and two beverages and get the second entrée free with this printable coupon for dine-in orders or coupon code 302-143-907 for to-go orders until Sept. 12.
- Panera Bread: Get a coupon for a free pastry or a sweet treat when you join the MyPanera rewards program.
- Robeks: Register for Robeks Rewards and get $3 off your next purchase.
- Sheetz: Show your MySheetz Card at checkout to get $2 off any MTO breakfast sandwich with the purchase of two Minute Maid juices until Sept. 27.
- Steak ‘N Shake: Get any breakfast skillet for $3.99, a free regular coffee and more with these Steak ‘N Shake breakfast coupons until Oct. 23.
- Waffle House: Get a free order of hash browns with up to two toppings with this coupon until Sept. 6.
- Village Inn: Take $5 off two entrees and two beverages or $2.50 off one entree and one beverage with this printable coupon until Sept. 16.
Delicious Breakfasts From Around the World
So, get your fill of breakfast this September and remember to save while you celebrate National Breakfast Month. Meanwhile, find out what breakfast looks like around the world.