Affordable Renovations for Every Room in Your House
Whether you plan on renovating a room in your home before the year is up or are making a home renovation resolution for next year, there are plenty of affordable ways to renovate every room in your house. We’ve rounded up some of the most popular rooms to renovate without breaking the bank in your home.
The kitchen is often referred to as the heart of the house as many homeowners spend a lot of time cooking and connecting with loved ones in this room. Investing in renovations for a kitchen is key because this is the room that adds the most value to a home.
- 9 Ways To Save on Kitchen Renovations
- 12 Affordable Renovations That Make Your Kitchen Look Expensive
- Kitchen Renovations That Will Add the Most Value
Whether you’re planning to renovate a primary or guest bathroom and half bath, this is one room in a house where smaller, subtle touches go a long way in upgrading the space in a tasteful way.
- 11 Bathroom Renovation Tips That Will Help You Save
- Bathroom Renovations That Will Add the Most Value
For every other room in your home we did not mention, like bedrooms, living rooms and home offices, to name a few spaces, you can easily transform these rooms with a fresh coat of paint and new décor. Best of all, these renovations are affordable and many can be done on your own!
- Home Renovations That Will Pay You Back
- 6 Home Renovations You Can DIY
- Home Renovations That Are Surprisingly DIY
- Renovate Your Home for Under $10,000 — Here’s How
More From GOBankingRates