How To Use and Find Your Synchrony Bank Login
Synchrony Bank got its start as the consumer credit arm of General Electric way back in 1932, but the financial services firm was spun off as its own company in a 2014 IPO. And, like other financial services companies, it provides online-only consumer banking in addition to an array of retail credit cards. Synchrony does not have physical branches, so it’s important you feel comfortable banking through its website.
How To Log In to Your Synchrony Bank Account From a Computer
Logging into Synchrony from your computer is a simple and easy process.
- Go to SynchronyBank.com
- Note that there are multiple Synchrony sites, like Synchrony.com and MySynchrony.com, so be sure you’re visiting the consumer banking site.
- Click on the “Sign In” button in the top right of the screen.
- If you don’t have an account with Synchrony, click the “Open Account” button located immediately to the left.
- Enter your username and password, and click the “Sign In” button.
How To Log In to Your Synchrony Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
You can also access and manage your Synchrony Bank account using the mobile app.
- Visit the Apple Store or Google Play and search “Synchrony Bank.”
- Download the MySynchrony app to your device.
- Open the app when it has finished downloading and follow the prompts to log in.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you have lost or forgotten your Synchrony Bank login information, follow these simple steps to retrieve it.
- Click “Sign In” on the Synchrony Bank page.
- Below the normal fields for username and password are links for “Forgot username or password.” Click on the one that applies to you.
- For each option, you’ll be prompted to confirm your identity by entering your Social Security number and birthdate.
How To View Your Synchrony Bank Statement Information
You can view your Synchrony Bank eStatements by logging in to your account either on your computer or the MySynchrony mobile app.
How To Contact Synchrony Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
If you need to reach out to Synchrony for help, you have several options.
- Visit SynchonyBank.com and can click on “Contact Us” at the top of the screen and then select the banking product that you need help with.
- From there, you can engage in a live chat with an agent if one is available.
- If you prefer the phone, call 1-866-226-5638 with any questions.
- For deaf or hard of hearing individuals, you will have to use an operator relay service.
- If you prefer a written correspondence, send your letters to the following address:
- Synchrony Bank
P.O. Box 105972
Atlanta, GA 30349-5972
- Synchrony Bank
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking provides a number of considerable advantages to customers willing to forego the more traditional aspects of banking in person. The most obvious is the 24/7 access to your account that most banks offer, allowing you to work around your schedule for many basic transactions rather than needing to rely on banker’s hours. But perhaps more importantly, online banks like Synchrony that don’t have to pay the costs of maintaining physical locations offer higher interest rates on products like savings accounts. And many of the top online banks provide free and reliable mobile apps to their consumers, meaning you’ll be able to manage your money from almost anywhere at almost any time.
More on Synchrony
- Synchrony Review: Is It the Right Bank for You?
- Newest Synchrony Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
More on Using Your Bank Login
- How to Login to Your Bank Account Online
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Zions Bank Login
Information is accurate as of Nov. 23, 2021.