- How To Log In to Your Chime Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In to Your Chime Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your Chime Statement Information
- How To Contact Chime If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
To log in to your Chime bank account on a computer, go to Chime’s homepage and follow these steps:
- Click the “Log In” link on the top-right corner of the page.
- From there, you’ll need to provide both your email address and account password before logging in.
To apply for a Chime account, you’ll need to provide the following:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Occupational info, including salary
If you’re rejected, you’ll know as soon as you submit your application.
Also See: Chime Review — Is It Right for You?
The Chime mobile app is available for both iPhone and Android. To log in, simply download the app via the App Store or Google Play, set up your account and enter your email address and password. The Chime app supports two-factor authentication as well as fingerprint verification for security purposes. Note that the Chime app is only available for iPhones running iOS 8 or higher and for Android devices running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher.
You can also log in using your mobile browser. First, click the drop-down menu on the upper right corner to produce the “Log In” button, then click it and enter your email address and password.
Chime requires both an email address and password to log in. If you forgot your email, you’ll need to provide the phone number you used to sign up for the account. If you forgot your password, you’ll need to provide both the email address you used to sign up for the account and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Chime provides customers with monthly paperless statements through their online accounts. To get your statements, log in to your online account, then click the “Statements” tab on the left-hand side. Statements are made available on the fifth of each month.
You can contact Chime in three different ways:
- By phone: Call 844-244-6363. Assistance is available Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time.
- Via mobile app: You can send Chime a message through the mobile app.
- By email: Contact email@example.com with inquiries.
You can also consult the help center on Chime’s website.
Find Out: What ATMs Can I Use With Chime?
Chime’s digital design lets you monitor and manage your funds at any time — without many of the fees you commonly encounter with traditional banks. In the absence of physical branches, online alternatives to traditional banks also let you remotely handle many tasks you might otherwise need to take care of in person.
Up Next: Best Online Banks of 2020
More on Chime
More on Using Your Bank Login
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Associated Bank Login
- Bank of America Login
- BBVA Login
- BMO Harris Login
- Capital One Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Discover Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Citizens Bank Login
- First National Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Frost Bank Login
- HSBC Login
- Huntington Login
- KeyBank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- People’s United Bank Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- SunTrust Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Valley National Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Woodforest Login
- Zions Bank Login
This content is not provided by Chime. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chime.