Attention New Grads: These Are the 8 Most In-Demand Remote Jobs Right Now
Although the job market is competitive, recent graduates actually have it easier than last year’s graduating class. Employers plan to hire 14.7% more new graduates from the Class of 2023 than they did from the Class of 2022, according to a recent report from the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
Of course, hiring for entry-level positions will vary depending on the field and job role, as some jobs are currently in higher demand than others. For those recent graduates who are particularly interested in remote roles, here’s a look at the top entry-level, remote jobs, as identified by FlexJobs. To find these jobs, FlexJobs analyzed more than 50 career categories in its database and determined the fields with the highest number of entry-level job postings between January 1 and April 30, 2023, that offered any level of remote work, including hybrid work options.
1. Administrative Assistant
- Median pay: $39,680 per year
Student Loans: Court Allows $6 Billion in Forgiveness Funds To Proceed for 200,000 Borrowers
Student Loan Forgiveness: 3 Key Dates To Mark on Your Calendar
2. Customer Service Representative
- Median pay: $36,920 per year
Take Our Poll: Who Has Given You the Best Money Advice You Have Ever Received?
3. Business Development Representative
- Average pay: $64,240 per year, according to Salary.com
4. Data Analyst
- Median pay: $100,910 per year
5. Graphic Designer
- Median pay: $50,710 per year
6. Marketing Coordinator
- Average pay: $51,263 per year, according to Glassdoor
Zelle Scams on Facebook Marketplace: How To Recognize and Avoid Them
7. Staff Accountant
- Median pay: $77,250 per year
- Median pay: $49,880 per year
More From GOBankingRates
- Social Security: 20% Cuts to Your Payments May Come Sooner Than Expected
- See GOBankingRates' Top 100 Most Influential Money Experts and Get Advice
- 3 Things You Must Do When Your Savings Reach $50,000
- What's the Best Small Business in Your State? Vote For Your Favorite
Job data is sourced from FlexJobs’ list of Top Remote, Entry-Level Job Titles. Salary data is sourced from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, unless otherwise noted, and is accurate as of May 10, 2023.
BEFORE YOU GO
See Today's Best
Sending you timely financial stories that you can bank on.
Sign up for our daily newsletter for the latest financial news and trending topics.