What Is Ernie Els’ Net Worth?
Take a closer look at Ernie Els’ net worth and achievements.
Ernie Els Net Worth: $85 Million
- Age: 51
- Major wins: 4 (1994 U.S. Open, 1997 U.S. Open, 2002 British Open, 2012 British Open)
- Total Pro Wins: 74
- Notable: Nicknamed “The Big Easy” for his smooth swing, the South African was one of the “Big Five” golfers (along with Retief Goosen, Phil Mickelson, Vijay Singh and Tiger Woods) to dominate golf in the mid-2000s. Now a member of the PGA Champions Tour, Els also designs golf courses all over the world.
More From GOBankingRates
- 4 Tips for Saving Money While in the Military
- 17 Tips To Live Comfortably Off Just a Social Security Check
- 10 Cheap Cryptocurrencies To Check Out
- Big Personal Goals That You Should Put Your Money Toward