- National Cheesecake Day is July 30 — find out how to score a tasty treat at restaurants across the country.
- One of the best deals comes courtesy of The Cheesecake Factory, which makes its namesake dessert even more affordable.
- If you’re looking for restaurants open late, check out the cheesecake deal at Denny’s.
Creamy, sweet and all-around awesome, cheesecake comes in many shapes and sizes. From mango cheesecake and Philadelphia cheesecake to salted caramel cheesecake and Nutella cheesecake, all iterations of the dessert are welcome on July 30 — National Cheesecake Day.
Keep reading to see which bakeries, restaurants, websites and stores across the country are offering ways to save on your favorite sweet treat.
Featured Deal: The Cheesecake Factory Deals
On July 30, head to a Cheesecake Factory location to get any slice for half price. Not only can you get 50 percent off all 30 of its legendary flavors like regular baked cheesecake, cherry cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake and chocolate cheesecake, you can also indulge in two brand new flavors: Very Cherry Ghirardelli Chocolate and Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl. This offer is valid for dine-in guests only, and there is a limit of one slice of cheesecake per dine-in guest.
Click to Save: Sites for the Best Online Coupons
Other Ways to Save on National Cheesecake Day
The Cheesecake Factory might be the most famous name associated with the creamy, delicious dessert, but it’s certainly not the only cheesecake house in town.
National Cheesecake Day Deals at Restaurants
- Chicago Steak Company: All cheesecakes are $15 off for a limited time. Order online and save.
- Chili’s: If your birthday falls on National Cheesecake Day, you can get a free dessert — like the cheesecake with strawberry puree — if you become a My Chili’s Rewards member. If it’s not your birthday, you can still get free chips and salsa, and a non-alcoholic drink.
- David’s Cookies: Save $5 on the assorted mini cheesecake 12-piece gift box. Featured flavors include New York, chocolate pecan, black forest and cappuccino. Good for a limited time.
- Denny’s: Sign up for Denny’s Rewards and get 20 percent off the New York Style Cheesecake.
- Eileen’s Special Cheesecake: This New York City bakery is offering 50 percent off all cheesecake purchases, contests and giveaways in-store on July 30.
- Eli’s Cheesecake: Eli’s has a huge selection of cheesecake gifts for less than $40.
- GourmetGiftBaskets.com: Use coupon code SAVEMORE to get 10 percent off your cheesecake purchase of $75 or less.
- Harry & David: Get a signature New York-style cheesecake and a free upgrade to express two-day shipping for $29.99. You can also take 15 percent off with code GO15.
- Junior’s Restaurant: Enjoy a slice of Junior’s brand-new cheesecake flavor, strawberry shortcake cheesecake, which is being offered for $5 in restaurants from July 26 until July 30. Additionally for National Cheesecake Day Weekend only, Junior’s is having their best sale of the year online, with all cheesecakes on sale for as low as $29.99 plus shipping.
- Olive Garden: Get a free appetizer or dessert — like the Sicilian Cheesecake — with two entrees when you sign up for an eClub subscription for the first time.
- Raise: Save as much as 5 percent on Cheesecake Factory gift cards.
- Shari’s Berries: No coupon code is required to save 20 percent on orders of $29 or more, such as the cheesecake sampler.
- TGI Fridays: Get a free dessert — like the popular vanilla bean cheesecake — when you sign up for Fridays Rewards.
National Cheesecake Day Cookbook Deals
- The Cheesecake Bible: This cookbook by George Geary has over 200 cheesecake recipes, and right now it’s 38 percent off on Amazon.
- Cheesecake Love: For inventive twists on the classic dessert, check out this cookbook, which you can buy on Amazon for 46 percent off.
- The Eli’s Cheesecake Cookbook: Eli’s The Place for Steak is one of the top restaurants in Chicago, and it’s just as well-known for its cheesecake as its meat. This book has 40 of its best cheesecake recipes, and it’s marked down 25 percent on Amazon.
- Junior’s Cheesecake Cookbook: If you can’t make it to a Junior’s Restaurant on National Cheesecake Day, learn how to bake one of their iconic desserts at home with this recipe book. The hardcover is currently 46 percent off on Amazon.
- Making Artisan Cheesecake: This expert-level cookbook — now 23 percent off on Amazon — includes vegan, gluten-free and nut-free recipes.
National Cheesecake Day isn’t the only cheesecake holiday. Mark your calendar to plan for great deals on these cheesecake celebrations happening throughout the year:
- National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day: March 6
- National Cherry Cheesecake Day: April 23
- National Blueberry Cheesecake Day: May 26
- National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day: October 21
Click through to see how you can eat out and still save money.
More on Saving Money
- Hack the Menu: How to Get the Best Deals for Any Dinner Out
- 17 Expert Tips to Manage Your Money Better
- Waiters Reveal 15 Best Ways to Dine Out on a Budget
Gabrielle Olya contributed to the reporting for this article.
Disclaimer: Prices and deals are accurate as of July 19, 2018.