19 Restaurants Offering Special Menus and Deals This Mother’s Day
The special moms in your life shouldn’t have to cook on Mother’s Day, which this year falls on May 8.
Read: SNAP Schedule 2022: May Payments
Learn: 6 Bad Habits That Hike Up Your Grocery Bill
You could serve her breakfast in bed — even her littlest kids could help prepare that — cook some burgers on the grill or treat her to a meal out at her favorite restaurant. This year, some restaurants, in a variety of price ranges, are offering Mother’s Day special menus.
But with so many diners still enjoying takeout, restaurant specials this year are tending toward gift card deals — buy a card and receive a bonus card, too, letting Mom pick the day for her treat. Be sure to check the expiration date on the bonus cards; most are good for a limited time.
Poll: Does April’s Stock Market Dip Concern You?
Read on to find out about the specials at these local restaurants.
Specials and Deals for Mother’s Day
- Bonefish Grill: One of many restaurants offering gift card specials this Mother’s Day, Bonefish Grill is dishing out $10 bonus cards with every $50 gift card purchased.
- Capital Grille: The restaurant is rolling out a special brunch menu from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mom can choose from three featured brunch entrees — lobster frittata, New York strip steak and eggs, or a center cut filet mignon.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: The restaurant has rolled out its new spring specials, just in time for Mother’s Day. Buy a $50 gift card, get a $10 bonus.
- Chart House: The special Mom’s Day menu features a three-course offering of slow-roasted prime rib, crispy king salmon or macadamia nut crusted mahi. She can also sip the limited-time Bubble’N Peach featured cocktail.
- Cheesecake Factory: Buy a $50 gift card to receive a $10 bonus gift card. Mom will enjoy a night off from cooking — and a slice of cheesecake all for herself.
- Chili’s: If you buy Mom a $50 gift card at Chili’s, she’ll also receive a $10 bonus gift card. Maybe she’ll treat herself to a slice of Molten Chocolate Cake.
- Claim Jumper: Jump in for the Mother’s Day brunch buffet from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $40 per person. Mom can enjoy the all-you-can-drink Mimosa special for $15. Or, if you can’t be with her that day, treat her with a gift card. Buy a $100 card and get a $25 bonus.
- Cracker Barrel: Bring home the restaurant’s All-Day Pancake Breakfast Family Meal Basket To-Go to give Mom a break, available by pre-order. It starts at $39.99, and you’ll also get a free $10 digital bonus gift card when you pick up the order
- Del Taco: Is your Mom a fan of the Crunchtada? Buy her a $25 gift card and receive a $5 bonus card. A superfan? Splurge on a $100 gift card to get a $25 bonus.
- Denny’s: The whole family, undoubtedly, will enjoy what’s on the menu at Denny’s — all-you-can-eat pancakes, cheesy scrambled eggs and hash browns for $6.99
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse: The Mother’s Day three-course menu features hand-cut filet mignon to go with either crab-stuffed shrimp or lobster tail for $90. Or buy a $100 gift card and receive a $20 bonus card.
- Fogo de Chao: Mom might live far away, but she’s still close at heart. Send her an electronic gift card at Fogo de Chao of $125 and receive a bonus $25 card.
- Jamba: Who wouldn’t want a Mother’s Day smoothie? Jamba also is in on the gift card deal: buy a $25 card, get a $5 bonus card.
- McCormick & Schmick’s: The upscale seafood chain has a three-course prix-fixe menu starting at $49 with seafood or steak as the featured entree.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse: If you’re in the mood for an extravagant meal this Mother’s Day, Morton’s has a 12-ouncebone-in filet, along with sides and desserts, for Mom.
- P.F. Chang’s: The Asian chain has beefed up its menu for Mother’s Day, with a choice of wines and a four-course meal for the day. Short ribs, salmon and Peking duck are among the entrée choices.
- Red Robin: Give Mom a little bit extra when you buy her a gift card at Red Robin. The restaurant is adding a $5 bonus gift card for every $25 card purchased.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: The restaurant will have it usual menu but also Mother’s Day weekend specials: gorgonzola steak and Amalfi grilled salmon.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: From May 6 through Mother’s Day, the restaurant is offering a prix fixe meal, including a personal side and dessert, for $57. Entrée choices: steak and shrimp, steak and lobster, or two North Atlantic tails.
- TCBY: After lunch, take Mom to TCBY, where she’ll get her first six ounces of yogurt in a cup or a cone for free.
More From GOBankingRates