The Hallmark Channel specializes in the business of Christmas. This holiday season, 21 new Hallmark Christmas movies will debut, filling your television with good tidings and cheer.
Owned by Crown Media, the Hallmark movie channel has streamlined its holiday empire, shooting each movie in roughly three weeks, with a budget of approximately $2 million, according to Business Insider. Fortune revealed the budget for holiday originals will rise to 30 percent of the network’s overall production budget in 2018.
Check out the careers of the stars of this year’s Hallmark Christmas movies — and learn how much these cast members are worth.
1. Candace Cameron Bure Net Worth: $10 Million
The Hallmark Channel schedule for the holidays wouldn’t be complete without Candace Cameron Bure, who stars in “Switched for Christmas,” alongside her daughter Natasha Bure. Best known as DJ Tanner on the 90’s nostalgia-filled classic sitcom “Full House” and its Netflix reboot “Fuller House,” she was also a member of the 2014 “Dancing With the Stars” cast and co-hosted “The View” from 2015 to 2017.
It’s unknown how much each project contributed to Candace Cameron Bure’s net worth, but the actress and her husband purchased a $2.4 million Malibu, Calif. home in 2015.
2. Lacey Chabert Net Worth: $4 Million
A regular in Hallmark Channel Christmas movies, Lacey Chabert stars in “The Sweetest Christmas” in 2017. Serving as part of the cast in the 1990s hit show “Party of Five” likely set the foundation for Lacey Chabert’s net worth, along with starring roles in hit films like “Mean Girls.”
3. Danica McKellar Net Worth: $6 Million
On this year’s lineup of Hallmark Christmas movies, Danica McKellar can be found in “Coming Home for Christmas.” Much of Danica McKellar’s net worth is likely from her long-running stint as Winnie Cooper on “The Wonder Years.” Beyond acting, she also competed on “Dancing With the Stars” in 2014.
4. Lori Loughlin Net Worth: $6 Million
Lori Loughlin stars in the Hallmark Channel television series “When Calls the Heart,” and you can also catch her in the Christmas movie “When Calls the Heart: The Christmas Wishing Tree.”
Her most famous role to-date is playing Rebecca Donaldson Katsopolis on “Full House” and “Fuller House.” Loughlin’s salary for both shows has been kept under wraps, but in a 2015 interview with Details Magazine, on-screen husband John Stamos revealed a favored-nations clause in the contracts of the “Fuller House” cast keeps at least some of the salaries equal.
5. Jack Wagner Net Worth: $9.8 Million
Most famous for his starring roles on “Melrose Place” and the “Bold and the Beautiful,” Jack Wagner is now dominating the Hallmark Channel. He stars in the television series “When Calls the Heart,” and he’ll be in the movie “When Calls the Heart: The Christmas Wishing Tree.”
6. Wendie Malick Net Worth: $16 Million
Best known for her long-running stints on “Just Shoot Me!” and “Hot in Cleveland,” Wendie Malick is on the Hallmark Channel schedule this year in “Engaging Father Christmas.”
Happy Go Caroling Day: The Best-Selling Christmas Songs of All Time
7. Beau Bridges Net Worth: $16 Million
A busy actor, Beau Bridges recently starred in the television series “The Millers,” “Masters of Sex” and “Bloodline,” and this holiday season he’ll helm the Hallmark Channel’s “Christmas in Angel Falls.”
8. Kellie Martin Net Worth: $3 Million
Kellie Martin won’t appear in any new Hallmark Channel movies this holiday season, but you can likely catch the “Life Goes On” alum’s 2013 film “The Christmas Ornament” on replay.
9. Dermot Mulroney Net Worth: $9 Million
Best known for his work on “My Best Friend’s Wedding,” former “Shameless” star Dermot Mulroney is on the Hallmark movie channel lineup “The Christmas Train.”
10. Danny Glover Net Worth: $40 Million
A Hollywood heavyweight and acclaimed action hero, “Lethal Weapon” star Danny Glover is joining the ranks of stars in Hallmark Christmas movies, with a starring role in “The Christmas Train.”
11. Joan Cusack Net Worth: $6 Million
Former “Shameless” star Joan Cusack will grace the Hallmark Channel schedule this holiday season in “The Christmas Train.”
12. Alison Sweeney Net Worth: $9 Million
Longtime “Days of Our Lives” star Alison Sweeney is on the 2017 Hallmark Christmas movies list in “Christmas at Holly Lodge.” She hosted “The Biggest Loser” from 2006 to 2015, and earned $45,000 per episode.
More Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie Stars’ Net Worths
Don’t see your favorite Hallmark Channel actor on the list? Here are the net worths of some other Christmas movie stars:
- Jesse Metcalfe net worth: $12 Million — “Father Christmas”
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley net worth: $10 Million — “The Christmas Train”
- Tim Matheson net worth: $7 Million — “The Magical Christmas Ornaments”
- Jessica Lowndes net worth: $6 Million — “The Magical Christmas Ornaments”
- Treat Williams net worth: $4 Million — “Unbridled Love”
- Holly Robinson Peete net worth: $4 Million — “Christmas in Evergreen”
- Brooke Burns net worth: $3 Million — “Christmas Connection”
- Tom Everett-Scott net worth: $3 Million — “Christmas Connection”
- Maggie Lawson net worth: $2 Million — “Christmas Encore”
- Bonnie Bedelia net worth: $2 Million — “A Joyous Christmas”
- Jodie Sweetin net worth: $800,000 — “Finding Santa”
- Michael Rady net worth: $600,000 — “A Joyous Christmas”
Please note, all financial data is from CelebrityNetWorth.com, unless otherwise indicated.