- Black Friday, one of the biggest shopping days of the year, occurs on Nov. 23 this year.
- Many big-name retailers have released ad catalogs to whet the appetite of holiday shoppers.
- Start planning your shopping weekend with deals from Target, JCPenney, Kohls and more.
Retailers are already previewing the savings shoppers can take advantage of come the day after Thanksgiving. Keep reading for deals from some of the most popular retailers.
Some deals from At Home on Christmas home decor include:
- $100 off of a pre-lit Northport Tree with 450 clear lights
- 50 percent off a 42-inch Nutcracker display
- $20 off a 6-foot inflatable snowman
The department store’s Black Friday ads include several doorbusters such as:
- $79.99 32-inch LED TV
- $7.99 (after rebate) on multiple kitchen appliances such as toaster ovens and mixers
- Amazon Echo Dot 2nd generation for $19.99
At Big Lots, holiday deals include savings you can only take advantage of on Thanksgiving Day:
- $110 off a rocker recliner, originally $299.99
- $100 savings on a 10-foot gel memory mattress
- 25 percent off holiday string light sets
Save on deals for appliances and luggage by shopping at BJ’s Wholesale this season:
- Save $70 on a 5-piece travel luggage set, for $99.99
- Save $100 on a 55-inch Samsung 4K Smart TV, for $399.99
- Save $30 off on a Keurig Single-Serve Coffee Maker, for $49.99
The cosmetics and accessories retailer is offering 50 percent off nearly everything, according to its Black Friday ad preview. This includes half off PopSockets and markdowns on makeup sets.
The big-box warehouse deals include savings on food and electronics:
- $25 off per package of beef loin
- $100 off a Nikon D3500 DSLR 2-lens bundle set
- Hundreds of dollars off on an assortment of laptop selections
Dell’s Black Friday savings include some great deals on a wide range of electronics. You can save hundreds of dollars on your next computer purchase, such an Inspiron 11 3000 laptop or a 24-inch Dell monitor.
This retailer’s Black Friday offerings hit the sweet spot for both adventurers and savvy shoppers.
- $79.99 for DeWalt Burlington Boots, down from $159.99
- 33 percent off a Umarex Torq .22 caliber Air Rifle
Plus, members save up to 10 percent more on their purchases and get access to members-only sales.
Literature is lit with Half-Price Books’ Black Friday sale, which is marking down its entire store inventory by 20 percent. Plus, the first 100 shoppers will receive a tote bag with a $5 gift card.
JCPenney’s Black Friday sale actually begins on Thursday:
- 50 percent off select toys, including Barbie and NERF products
- 60 percent off select luggage products, including brands from Samsonite, American Tourister, Ricardo and Travelpro
The sales Kohl’s is offering for the Black Friday shopping weekend include Kohl’s Cash bonuses on purchases including:
- $120 in Kohl’s Cash when you buy a Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera
- $45 in Kohl’s Cash with purchase of a Nest Hello video doorbell
- $15 in Kohl’s Cash with purchase of an Amazon Echo 2nd generation
La-Z-Boy is offering 0 percent interest until January 2022 on purchases made with your La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card from Nov. 13 to Dec. 3.
The department store will include these deals come Black Friday:
- 65 percent off on Charter Club Damask sheets and bedding
- 60 to 65 percent off all Samsonite luggage and business bags
- 60-65 percent off designer clothes from Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and more
Petco is where pets and shoppers go. The pet store is offering these deals when shopping for your furry friends:
- Free antlers for your pets with purchase
- 50 percent off dog beds and cat poufs with Pals Rewards
- 50 percent off pet food with Pals Rewards
The pharmacy’s Black Friday deals will include plenty of BOGO deals on a variety of items, such as snacks and sunglasses.
- $180 off an Element 55-inch Smart UHD TV
- Nintendo Switch Mario kart 8 deluxe bundle for $299.99
- $30 off an Instant Pot pressure cooker, plus a free $10 gift card with purchase
Click to read about the best cash-back sites that are worth your time.
More on Saving Money and Shopping
- 10 Best Savings Accounts of 2018
- 20 Can’t-Miss Fall Sales, Deals and Discounts at Amazon, Best Buy and More
- Here’s When Your State Will Increase Online Sales Taxes
- Watch: Groceries at Target vs. Walmart
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
All deals were taken from BFAds.net and are subject to change.