Charles Schwab offers bank and investment accounts for traders and investors of all experience levels. There are no account minimums or commissions.
Besides the low-costs, Schwab provides a good variety of free research, two trading platforms — StreetSmart Central and StreetSmart Edge — plus mobile trading through the Schwab or StreetSmart app and enough no-transaction-fee mutual funds to keep most investors satisfied.
The Charles Schwab sign-up bonus is another good reason to consider the brokerage when you’re evaluating investment firms. Many participants in a GOBankingRates survey said they aren’t interested in cash bonuses to change banks. They might not realize how much they’re missing out on.
- Current Charles Schwab Promotions
- How Do the Charles Schwab Promotions Measure Up?
The newest Charles Schwab offers for June 2020 are a nice incentive to sign up for a new brokerage account. You’ll save money on trades and pick up a little extra cash to line your account. Here’s a quick overview of the newest Charles Schwab bonus offers available:
|Best Charles Schwab Promotions: June 2020|
|Account||Cash Bonus||Expiration Date|
|Charles Schwab Referral Offer||$500||Ongoing|
|Charles Schwab 500 Commission-Free Trades Promotion||500 free trades (up to $750 value)||Ongoing|
Compare: The Best Robo-Advisors This Year
Charles Schwab provides banking and investment products in one place so you can handle all your personal finance matters seamlessly. Here’s how to take advantage of the current Charles Schwab offers.
Current customers can entice others with a Charles Schwab sign-up bonus. The referrer doesn’t earn anything for the recommendation, but the person you refer who opens a brokerage or retirement account can earn up to $500.
Here’s how the Charles Schwab bonus works:
- Cash Value: Up to $500, depending on the amount of your deposit:
- $1,000 to $24,999 — $100 cash bonus
- $25,000 to $49,999 — $200 cash bonus
- $50,000 to $99,999 — $300 cash bonus
- $100,000 and up — $500 cash bonus
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $1,000
- Expiration date: Ongoing
- How to get it: Open an account online and make your deposit within 45 days.
- When you’ll get it: Roughly a week after the 45 day qualification period
- Terms and conditions: Offer available to new customers who open a Schwab brokerage or individual retirement account
- Monthly or annual fees: None
- Promotion page: Charles Schwab Referral Offer cash bonus promotion
Learn More: IRA vs. Roth IRA — Understanding the Differences
Regular traders can incur fees and commissions each time they buy or sell. Open a new brokerage account with at least $100,000 and you’ll qualify for a Charles Schwab sign-up bonus of 500 free online trades.
Considering that Schwab trades can cost you $0.65 per standard option and $1.50 per futures contract, you could save $325 to $750. Here’s more on how the Charles Schwab bonus works:
- Cash Value: Up to $750
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $100,000
- Expiration Date: Ongoing
- How to get it: Open an individual brokerage account and fund it with at least $100,000 in cash or securities.
- When you’ll get it: After opening the account and qualifying with the minimum deposit
- Terms and conditions: Only applies to online trades
- Annual fees: None
- Promotion Page: Charles Schwab 500 Commission-Free Trades bonus offer
The Charles Schwab promotions fall in line with what other brokerages offer new customers for signing up for a new account. In fact, Charles Schwab individual brokerage accounts have many of the features that the best brokers have in common.
You’ll have a variety of no-load mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, stocks, options and futures to choose from for a diversified portfolio. And the best part is, you’ll benefit from low costs and free trades on your road to growing your nest egg.
More on Charles Schwab
- Charles Schwab Review: Help for All Investors
- Charles Schwab Routing Number: Locate Your Number
- How Do I Get a Charles Schwab Login?
- What Are Charles Schwab’s Hours?
More Bank Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BB&T Promotions
- BBVA Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- Keybank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- Suntrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
This content is not provided by Charles Schwab. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Charles Schwab.