Newest Charles Schwab Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses June 2020
Charles Schwab offers bank and investment accounts for traders and investors of all experience levels. There are no account minimums or commissions.
Besides the low-costs, Schwab provides a good variety of free research, two trading platforms — StreetSmart Central and StreetSmart Edge — plus mobile trading through the Schwab or StreetSmart app and enough no-transaction-fee mutual funds to keep most investors satisfied.
The Charles Schwab sign-up bonus is another good reason to consider the brokerage when you’re evaluating investment firms. Many participants in a GOBankingRates survey said they aren’t interested in cash bonuses to change banks. They might not realize how much they’re missing out on.
Bank Promotions, Bonuses and Offers at a Glance
The newest Charles Schwab offers for June 2020 are a nice incentive to sign up for a new brokerage account. You’ll save money on trades and pick up a little extra cash to line your account. Here’s a quick overview of the newest Charles Schwab bonus offers available:
|Best Charles Schwab Promotions: June 2020|
|Account||Cash Bonus||Expiration Date|
|Charles Schwab Referral Offer||$500||Ongoing|
|Charles Schwab 500 Commission-Free Trades Promotion||500 free trades (up to $750 value)||Ongoing|
Current Charles Schwab Promotions
Charles Schwab provides banking and investment products in one place so you can handle all your personal finance matters seamlessly. Here’s how to take advantage of the current Charles Schwab offers.
Current customers can entice others with a Charles Schwab sign-up bonus. The referrer doesn’t earn anything for the recommendation, but the person you refer who opens a brokerage or retirement account can earn up to $500.
Here’s how the Charles Schwab bonus works:
- Cash Value: Up to $500, depending on the amount of your deposit:
- $1,000 to $24,999 — $100 cash bonus
- $25,000 to $49,999 — $200 cash bonus
- $50,000 to $99,999 — $300 cash bonus
- $100,000 and up — $500 cash bonus
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $1,000
- Expiration date: Ongoing
- How to get it: Open an account online and make your deposit within 45 days.
- When you’ll get it: Roughly a week after the 45 day qualification period
- Terms and conditions: Offer available to new customers who open a Schwab brokerage or individual retirement account
- Monthly or annual fees: None
- Promotion page: Charles Schwab Referral Offer cash bonus promotion
Regular traders can incur fees and commissions each time they buy or sell. Open a new brokerage account with at least $100,000 and you’ll qualify for a Charles Schwab sign-up bonus of 500 free online trades.
Considering that Schwab trades can cost you $0.65 per standard option and $1.50 per futures contract, you could save $325 to $750. Here’s more on how the Charles Schwab bonus works:
- Cash Value: Up to $750
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $100,000
- Expiration Date: Ongoing
- How to get it: Open an individual brokerage account and fund it with at least $100,000 in cash or securities.
- When you’ll get it: After opening the account and qualifying with the minimum deposit
- Terms and conditions: Only applies to online trades
- Annual fees: None
- Promotion Page: Charles Schwab 500 Commission-Free Trades bonus offer
The Charles Schwab promotions fall in line with what other brokerages offer new customers for signing up for a new account. In fact, Charles Schwab individual brokerage accounts have many of the features that the best brokers have in common.
You’ll have a variety of no-load mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, stocks, options and futures to choose from for a diversified portfolio. And the best part is, you’ll benefit from low costs and free trades on your road to growing your nest egg.
This content is not provided by Charles Schwab. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Charles Schwab.