Continue to Chapter 3: Best Car Manufacturer Warranties >>>
Return to Car Warranty Resource Index
Canceled & Voided Car Warranty Series: Chapter 3 of 3
Considering Auto Warranties
Times are changing and most new car buyers are no longer thinking about owning their car for the short term. Besides looking for lower car loan rates, one major factor to contemplate is buying a vehicle backed by the best car manufacturer warranty in the business. A comprehensive warranty will help decrease your maintenance expenses for many years and miles, and with free regular maintenance and care.
Best Manufacturer Warranties
Some of the most comprehensive car manufacturer warranties being offered today are:
- Kia Factory Warranty: 5 yrs./60,000- Basic, 10 yrs./100,000 Powertrain, 5 yrs./100,000 Corrosion, 5 yrs/60,000 Roadside
- GM Factory Warranty: 5 yrs./100,000- Basic, powertrain limited, transferable to subsequent owners, no deductible, roadside assistance and courtesy transportation
- Mitsubishi Factory Warranty: 5 yrs./60,000- Basic, 10 yrs./100,000 Powertrain, 7 yrs./100,000 Corrosion, 5 yrs/Unlimited Roadside
- Hyundai Factory Warranty: 5 yrs./60,000- Basic, 10 yrs./100,000 Powertrain, 7 yrs./Unlimited, Corrosion, 5 yrs/Unlimited Roadside
- Ford Factory Warranty: 5 yrs./60,000- Basic, powertrain limited
These car manufactures top the list of having the best warranties, as 5 years is the minimum coverage for all the listed protection. You can also look into purchasing extended warranties if you are uncomfortable with being out of warranty after only a few years. For a complete list of car manufacturer warranty information visit Carsmart.