Good news: Tax Day 2018 has been pushed back to Tuesday, April 17 for 2018. That said, regardless of when your federal income taxes are due, making the deadline can be stressful. Thankfully, many retailers ease the pressure by offering Tax Day freebies and discounts. Take a look at the top Tax Day deals for 2018 that will enable you to score free food and access other money-saving discounts.
Tax Day 2018 Food Deals
Wondering how to get free food on Tax Day? Use these coupons and other special offers to save big on Tax Day 2018.
- Pieology: Sign up for the Pielife eClub and get a free cinnamon churro pizza with purchase.
- Outback Steakhouse: Join Dine Rewards and get 50 percent off every fourth visit.
- Noah’s Bagels: Sign up for Noah’s Rewards and get a free bagel and schmear with purchase.
- Buca di Beppo: Register for the Buca eClub and get a free order of pasta.
- Bob Evans: Enter your email on the Bob Evans register page and the restaurant will email you exclusive deals and menu updates.
- Boston Market: Eat at any Boston Market on April 17 and get a $10.40 Tax Day Meal Special — a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain beverage. Offer good while supplies last.
- Denny’s: Join Denny’s Rewards and get 20 percent off your next visit.
- Sonic: Get 50 percent off cheeseburgers every Tuesday from 5 p.m. to close.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Sign up for the eClub and get a free bagel and cream cheese.
- Sonny’s BBQ: Get $5 off your next meal when you join the ‘Q Crew Rewards program.
- Great American Cookies: Register for the Cookie Club and get $3 off your next purchase.
- Red Robin: Sign up for the Red Robin Royalty program and get every 10th item free.
- Arby’s: Get a free Roast Beef Classic with purchase of a drink when you sign up to receive email or mobile offers.
- Tony Roma’s: One of the best Tax Day deals, you can get a free order of Kickin’ Shrimp from April 14 to April 17 at participating locations.
- Schlotzsky’s: Sink your teeth into a free, small The Original when you download the Lotz4Me app and join the rewards program.
- Green Leaf’s Bananas: Get a free, 16-ounce smoothie when you join the eClub.
- Hardee’s: Sign up for the email list and get a coupon for a free, small fry and small beverage with the purchase of any one-third pound Thickburger.
- Steak ‘n Shake: Use printable coupons to save money on a variety of breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert items through May 31.
- Del Taco: Enjoy two free grilled chicken tacos just for joining the Raving Fan eClub at participating locations.
- Carl’s Jr.: Join the email club and get a coupon for a free, small fry and small beverage with the purchase of any Six Dollar Burger.
- Einstein Bros Bagels: Sign up for the Shmear Society and get a free bagel and shmear with purchase.
- Harry and David: Take 20 percent off your order of $75 or more through June 30 with code SEARCH20.
- Culver’s: Register for Culver’s eClub and get a free Value Basket with the purchase of another Value Basket.
- LongHorn Steakhouse: Get a free appetizer with the purchase of a dinner entree when you join the eClub.
- The Popcorn Factory: Score free shipping on your order through Dec. 31 with code SHIP4FREE.
- Checkers: Feast on a free order of fries just for signing up to receive deals and promotions via email or mobile.
- Omaha Steaks: Save $10 on orders of $50 or more through Aug. 1 or until supplies last. You don’t need a coupon code.
- Olive Garden: Sign up for the eClub and get a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of two entrees.
- Kona Ice: This is definitely one of the best Tax Day deals — enjoy free Konas from participating Kona trucks on April 17th.
Tax Day Deals on Entertainment and Relaxation
After your taxes are filed, it’s time to treat yourself to a little entertainment. From movies and bowling to travel deals, use these Tax Day specials to unwind on a budget.
- AMC: Join AMC Stubs Insider and enjoy benefits like $5 tickets on Tuesdays.
- iPic Theaters: Enjoy special, members-only ticket prices when you sign up for a free Silver Membership.
- Dave & Buster’s: Join the Rewards program and get $10 in free gameplay with a $10 game play purchase.
- Brunswick Zone: Sign up for the Bonus Zone and get up to $20 off your next bowling outing — $5 per person for up to four people.
- CheapOair: Take up to $52 off CheapOair fees for a limited time with code EBATES52.
- Travelocity: Save 15 percent off hotel bookings of $250 or more through Oct. 2 with code EbatesFifteenOff 2.
- CarRentals.com: For a limited time, use code D464700 to take 20 percent off a Budget weekly rental or code A233400 to save 25 percent on an Avis weekly rental.
- Zeel: Get $20 off your first, in-home massage with code TAXDAY2018.
Tax Day Discounts on Apparel, Beauty and Health
Perhaps you plan to alleviated Tax Day stress with a little retail therapy. Check out these discounts:
- Reebok: Sign up for emails and get a coupon to save 15 percent off your next order.
- Guess: Take 15 percent off and enjoy free shipping — for a limited time — on your first order with code FIRST15.
- Land’s End: Save 40 percent off full-price styles through April 30 with code FRESH.
- Neiman Marcus Last Call: Receive a $10 online coupon when you sign up for email updates.
- Planet Fitness: From April 14 to 21, members and non-members alike are invited to relieve their tax tension and use HydroMassage chairs, compliments of the gym. You’ll need a coupon to take advantage of this deal; find it starting April 14 at the Planet Fitness website.
- Saks Off Fifth: For a limited time, get free shipping on your purchase of $99 or more with code SHIP99.
- The Children’s Place: Get a coupon for $10 off your next purchase when you sign up to receive emails from the store.
Tax Day Home Sales and Hobby Promos
Maybe you want to spruce up your house or indulge in your hobby to get your mind off Tax Day. Get more for less with these Tax Day promotions for your home and hobbies.
- Handy.com: Use code GET50OFF to save 50 percent through April 30 on your first cleaning.
- Best Buy: Take up to 20 percent off small appliances through Dec. 31, 2020, with code SAVEONSMALLS.
- Craftsy: Test drive Craftsy Unlimited with a free, seven-day trial. You don’t even need a coupon.
- Big Sky Tool Store: For a limited time, buy any air hose and get 20 percent off the compressor with code COMPRESSOR20.
- Cost Plus World Market: Get 15 percent off your next purchase when you join the World Market Explorer Rewards Program.
Don’t Miss: 15 Best and Worst Deals at Sam’s Club
Tax Filing Discounts and Business Deals
Get deals on everything from tax preparation to office supplies. Here are some Tax Day offers to help you keep your business and finances in order:
- 101 Inks: Enjoy free shipping on your order of $55 or more throughout the contiguous U.S. — you won’t need a coupon code. Also, take 15 percent off your purchase with coupon code TAKE15.
- Shoplet: Use code TAXCENTER15 to save 15 percent on select products through April 18.
- Liberty Tax: Save an extra 20 percent off every Liberty Tax online tax filing solution with code LTOCJ20.
- Jackson Hewitt: Switch to Jackson Hewitt and get $100 this year and another $100 next year just for allowing the company to do your taxes.
Now that you’ve filed your taxes — and maybe even gotten your tax refund back already — reward yourself for your hard work. If you haven’t filed yet, use one or more of the deals to chill out. Stretch your dollar by taking advantage of the Tax Day promos above, because there’s no need to pay full price if you don’t have to.
Up Next: 20 Deals You Can Only Get at Costco