Tax Day 2019 Food Deals
Filing your taxes can be exhausting and time-consuming. If you worked up an appetite crunching numbers this tax season, treat yourself to one (or more) of these food deals on Tax Day 2019:
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Load up on carbs this Tax Day — or bring in a treat for everyone in the office — by taking advantage of the discounted Big Bagel Bundle from Bruegger’s Bagels. You’ll receive 13 bagels plus two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40. That’s a $3.50 deduction from the full price.
- Cicis: Claim your slice of this year’s Tax Day deals at Cicis. You can take advantage of the chain’s famed pizza buffet for just $4.15 with the purchase of a drink.
- Great American Cookies: Tax Day can be stressful, so sweeten things up with a free original chocolate chip cookie from Great American Cookies. Even better: No purchase is necessary.
- Firehouse Subs: Feed a friend this Tax Day by grabbing a sandwich from Firehouse Subs. You can get a free medium sub with the purchase of a medium or large sub, chips and a drink from April 15 through 17. Use code TAXDAY2019 or bring this coupon to the sub shop.
- Hardee’s: Early risers can take advantage of this Tax Day deal from Hardee’s: a free biscuit between 7-10 a.m. on April 15. Just stop by your nearest Hardee’s location and say the magic words: “made from scratch.”
- Kona Ice: “No taxation without relaxation” is the motto at Kona Ice, where April 15 isn’t just Tax Day — it’s also Chill Out Day. Stop by a participating truck to get a free cup of shaved ice.
- Noodles & Company: The Tax Day celebrations start early at Noodles & Company. From April 10-15, NoodlesREWARDS members will receive $4 off online and mobile orders of $10 or more for Tax Day. Diners must be signed up for NoodlesREWARDS by April 9 to be eligible for this offer.
- Schlotzsky’s: Visit any location of the sandwich chain on April 15 to receive a free small The Original sandwich with the purchase of a medium drink and chips.
- Sonny’s BBQ: Sonny’s BBQ is giving a whole new meaning to the IRS — the Irresistible Rib Special, that is. Stop by the barbecue chain on April 15 to get 50% off Sonny’s Sweet and Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed St. Louis Rib dinners, which come with two sides and bread. You won’t want to miss this finger-lickin’ Tax Day deal.
Don’t Miss: 75 Things You Can Get for Free This Summer
Tax Day 2019 Retail Deals
Check out the retail deals you can claim around Tax Day 2019:
- GameStop: If you’ve been saving your 2019 tax refund for something fun, consider stopping at GameStop for big savings on video game consoles and gaming accessories. During the company’s spring sale, which will run through April 20, you can grab discounted Xbox bundles, POP! Vinyl figurines, headsets and video games.
- Planet Fitness: Feel the stress of tax season melt away during your free HydroMassage at Planet Fitness between April 14 and 21. All you have to do is enter your email address on the Planet Fitness website to receive a coupon.
Check out the tax-free weekends available in every state.
More on Saving Money
- 31 Things That Are Not Worth the Money
- 16 Hassle-Free Return Policies, Lifetime Warranties and Shopping Loopholes
- How to Save Money on All Your Monthly Expenses and Bills
- You Can Pay Your Taxes With a Credit Card — Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
Prices and deals are subject to change.