Bank of America, Member FDIC, is among the most popular and well-known U.S. banks. There are thousands of ATMs and financial centers, so it’s typically convenient to find locations with the services you need nearby. Bank of America also offers a mobile app for convenient online banking, credit cards and debit cards.
Bank of America Near Me
You can easily locate the nearest Bank of America branch through a Google Maps search or by visiting the Bank of America website, which has a branch locator feature. Just enter a ZIP code, an address, a city or a state to get started.
If you use the Bank of America website’s locator feature, you can filter the results by the services you require.
Bank of America Bank Branch Near Me
Consumer banking branches offer a wide range of services, from setting up bank accounts to applying for home and auto loans. If you are using the Bank of America website to find bank branches, you can filter your search by services offered under the Financial Center Services header. There are several other search filters provided by Bank of America, including:
- Dedicated business teller
- Drive-thru teller services
- Express financial center
- Accepts appointments
- Financial solutions advisor
- Home loans specialist
- Notary services
Bank of America ATM Near Me
Using the Bank of America website’s branch locator feature, you can filter your search to list branch locations with ATMs. You can specify the type of ATM services you need, filtering the results to show branch offices that include:
- Drive-thru ATMs
- Walk-up ATMs
- Cardless ATMs
- ATMs that accept deposits and credit card payments
- ATMs that allow cash withdrawals only — deposits not accepted
- ATMs located inside the branch office
About Bank of America
Bank of America provides a wide range of services for your banking needs.
If you need help or a customer service agent, you can:
- Call 1-800-432-1000 or try any of the other phone numbers listed by department and topic on the bank’s website. Customer Service agents are typically available:
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
- Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
- Schedule an appointment by signing into Bank of America Online.
- Chat with an agent via Bank of America’s online banking portal. Be aware that this feature is only available for certain topics.
- On Twitter, tweet Customer Service at the handle @BofA_Help or send a message to the bank’s Facebook page.
Hours of Operation
You can view Bank of America’s hours of operation by branch using Google Maps and clicking on each branch location. You can also access hours of operation by branch office through the Bank of America website, specifically by using the branch locator feature. It allows you to filter results by currently open, open Saturdays and open Sundays.
Other Banks, ATMs and Services Nearby
- Nearby Banks
- Capital One
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- PNC Bank
- TD Bank
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
Information is accurate as of Sept. 20, 2023.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.