FNBO Direct is a family-owned online bank, which makes it a good option for customers who don’t need to visit physical branches. Online banks have less overhead than traditional brick-and-mortar banks and tend to pass the savings on to their customers.
One thing FNBO Direct does have in common with other banks is that it regularly trots out promotions to lure new customers. A recent GOBankingRates survey found that most respondents don’t shop around at least once per year to check on promotional deals. As a result, they might end up missing out on cash bonuses or end up paying more than they need to for banking services.
- Student Loan Promotion
- Mortgage Promotion
- How To Open an FNBO Direct Account
- How To Earn FNBO Direct Bonuses
FNBO Direct is offering two promotions for June. Here’s a closer look:
|Best FNBO Direct Promotions: June 2020|
|Account||Cash Value of Bonus||Expiration Date|
|FNBO Direct Student Loan Refinancing||$200||None|
|FNBO Direct Mogi Mortgage Closing Costs Promotion||Varies by mortgage terms||None|
More on Checking: 10 Banks Offering Free Checking With No Minimum Balance
Promotions being offered this month focus on student loans and closing costs. You’ll need to meet certain requirements to earn the bonuses. Read on to learn more.
While there’s no FNBO Direct checking account bonus this month, you can save money on your student loans. Here are the details:
FNBO Direct has partnered with CommonBond to offer college-graduate banking customers a student loan refinancing solution. You can earn $200 as a cash bonus if you refinance with CommonBond.
You’ll also receive an autopay discount when you choose to draft your monthly loan payment from your FNBO Direct account. Here’s more:
- Cash value: $200
- Minimum deposit to qualify: N/A
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Apply using the CommonBond/FNBO Direct loan application page and refinance your student loan to earn the bonus via PayPal.
- When you’ll get it: Two to four weeks after loan disbursement
- Terms and conditions: You must use the referral page to apply for and earn the bonus.
- Monthly fee: None
- Promotion page: FNBO Direct Student Loan Refinancing bonus offer
More on Banking: Best National Banks of 2020
Mogi is FNBO Direct’s mortgage program. FNBO Direct donates $50 to support affordable housing with every mortgage.
Here’s more about how Mogi saves you money.
FNBO Direct’s Mogi home loan program assists you with the entire loan process from start to finish. It also helps you save on your loan application, processing fees and origination fees.
Considering that closing costs average 3% to 4% of the cost of your home, the savings might be worth your while. Here’s more on how to get your some of your closing costs waived:
- Cash value: Varies according to mortgage terms
- Minimum deposit to qualify: N/A
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Sign up for FNBO Direct’s Mogi and some of your fees will be waived at closing. No FNBO Direct coupon code is needed.
- When you’ll get it: At closing
- Terms and conditions: Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Monthly fee: N/A
- Promotion page: FBNO Direct Mogi Mortgage closing costs offer
Even though there’s no checking or savings account bonus offered this month, you still might want to open an account to take advantage of the perks. FBNO Direct’s checking account pays interest and has no monthly service fee, and its savings account offers a 1.0% annual percentage yield, which is higher than at many competing banks.
Because FNBO Direct is an online-only bank, you’ll obviously need to open an account online. The process takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
You’ll need to provide the following:
- Social Security or Tax ID number
- Driver’s license or state ID card
- Employment information, including contact info
- Loans or mortgage information to verify your identity
- Your current bank account and routing number to fund your account by scheduling an electronic funds transfer
Everything You Need To Know: How To Open a Bank Account Online
You won’t need any FNBO Direct coupons to take advantage of this month’s offers. The promotions are all about loans for milestones in your life, such as buying your first home or starting your career after college.
You’ll need good credit to qualify for both promotions. If need be, take the necessary steps to raise your credit score and then make sure your credit file is accurate and up to date for the best chances of qualifying.
More on FNBO Direct
- FNBO Direct Review: Is This Online Bank Right for You?
- Newest FNBO Direct Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
More Bank Promotions
- Best New Bank Promotions and Offers
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BBVA Compass Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- KeyBank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- SunTrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
This content is not provided by FNBO. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FNBO.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.