Texas-based Frost Bank has been around for more than 150 years and today boasts more than 130 locations across the Lone Star State. This regional bank emphasizes customer service, competitive interest rates and products tailored to local needs. If you live in Texas and are considering a new bank, recent Frost promotions might be the incentive you need to make the switch.
A GOBankingRates survey revealed that many Americans miss out on free money from banks because they aren’t aware of existing bank promotions. More than 75% of respondents said they hadn’t compared banks in the past two years. In doing so, they’re effectively leaving money on the table. You can avoid that fate by exploring how Frost Bank can put more money in your pocket.
- Frost Bank Promotions at a Glance
- Current Frost Bank Promotions
- How To Open a Frost Bank Account
- Are Frost Bank Promotions Worth the Switch?
The best Frost Bank offers for May involve checking and vehicle loan products. Here’s a closer look:
|Best Frost Bank Promotions: May 2020|
|Account||Cash Value of Bonus||Expiration Date|
|Personal Checking Account||$96 per year||None|
|Personal Auto Loan||Varies by loan amount and terms; 0.25% rate discount||None|
Compare: Best Regional Banks of 2020
The current Frost Bank promotions don’t include cash bonuses, but they do offer other ways to save money in the form of fee waivers for personal checking accounts and interest rate discounts for select loans. Details on the offers are below.
Frost Bank’s personal checking account is an entry-level product that features a debit card and mobile banking app. If your checking account reaches a balance of $5,000 or higher, you’ll also start earning interest on the funds. This Frost Bank offer saves you $8 per month in maintenance fees if you can follow these requirements:
- Cash Value: Up to $96 per year
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $25
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Open an account, receive at least $100 a month in direct deposits, and maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance in the checking account or a $5,000 minimum daily balance in combined Frost Bank accounts.
- When you’ll get it: Once requirements are met
- Terms and conditions: You must open the account online.
- Monthly fees: $8 per month if you don’t meet the waiver requirements
- Promotion page: Frost Personal Account Savings Offer
Frost Bank offers auto loans for new and used vehicles at competitive annual percentage rates as low as 3.74% as of May 13. Terms are partly based on the year, model and value of the vehicle. Frost also offers a discount of 0.25% on your car loan’s interest rate when you set up automatic payments from your Frost checking or savings account. Here’s how to qualify for the interest rate discount:
- Cash value: Varies by loan amount and terms; 0.25% interest rate discount
- Minimum deposit to qualify: N/A
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Apply and get approved for a Frost vehicle loan, then set up automatic payments from a Frost checking or savings account.
- When you’ll get it: On approval
- Terms and conditions: Your credit file will be reviewed in connection with your application.
- Monthly fees: N/A
- Promotion page: Frost Personal Auto Loan bonus offer
To open a Frost Bank account, you can apply online or visit a branch. You’ll need to provide personal information such as your Social Security number and photo ID, along with an initial deposit, if applicable.
Even though no Frost Bank cash bonuses are available this month, the bank is worth a second look if you live in Texas. Frost offers competitive interest rates and low fees on products. If those features sound inviting, then taking advantage of the bank’s current promotions might be worth the switch.
More on Frost Bank
- Newest Frost Bank Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- How To Find and Use Your Frost Bank Login
- Best New Bank Promotions and Offers
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BBVA Compass Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- KeyBank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- SunTrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
Information on promotions is accurate as of May 13, 2020. Additional requirements may apply. Offers and terms are subject to change.
This content is not provided by Frost Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Frost Bank.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.