Newest Axos Bank Promotions, Bonuses, Offers and Coupons: June 2021
If you have money-related goals you want to reach, part of meeting them can mean shopping for a new place to bank. Doing so could also lead to hundreds of extra dollars in your bank account — if you do your research ahead of time.
Axos Bank is among the banks that might be able to pad your pockets with some fast cash this month. As an online bank, Axos provides the online small business and personal banking services you’d expect from a larger bank. Banking with Axos gives you access to checking and savings accounts, vehicle loans, mortgages and more.
The best Axos Bank offers available in June are for people in the market for a new business account or home mortgage. Take a look at these latest Axos Bank bonuses and promotions to see if they’re worth it.
Axos Bank Refer-a-Friend Program: $20 Bonus
When you refer Essential Checking to a friend as a customer of the bank, both of you have the chance to receive $20 Axos Bank bonuses. The best part is that referrals are unlimited, so if you have a big circle of friends — or family members — who are looking to open a checking account, you can rake in the cash. Here’s what you need to know, so you and each of your friends can earn the offered bonus:
- Cash value: $20 per referral
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $0
- Expiration date: N/A
- How to get it: Refer the Axos Bank Essential Checking account to as many friends as you’d like. Each friend has to receive a direct deposit of at least $500 within 90 days of opening a new Essential Checking account.
- When you’ll get it: The gift will be deposited into each of your accounts within seven business days of the end of the statement cycle once the referred friend meets eligibility requirements.
- Terms and conditions: Customers will not earn a referral bonus if they refer themselves. Customers will not earn multiple bonuses if they open multiple accounts with Axos Bank.
- Monthly fee: N/A
- Promotion page: Axos Bank Refer-a-Friend program bonus offer
Business Account Promotions
There are two current business account bonuses available — one for new business owners, and another for any business that opens an Axos Bank Basic Business Checking account.
Axos Bank Business Savings Account: $100 Bonus
This business savings account offers variable interest that compounds daily. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to waive the $5 monthly maintenance fee as long as you keep your balance at $2,500 or more. Here’s what you need to know to earn the bonus:
- Cash value: $100
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $2,500
- Expiration date: June 30
- How to get it: If your business incorporated after June 1, 2020, use the Axos Bank coupon code NEWBIZ100 on your application, and the bank will deposit $100 to your new business bank account.
- When you’ll get it: The bonus will be deposited into your new account within five business days of your statement cycle date.
- Terms and conditions: In the first two months after the account opening, the average balance must be at least $2,500 in order to qualify for the bonus. The account must remain open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $50 may apply.
- Monthly fees: None
- Promotion page: Business Savings bonus offer
Axos Bank Basic Business Checking Account: $100 Bonus
Axos is also offering a $100 bonus for new business checking accounts that’s open to any business, not just those incorporated in the past year. The bank’s Basic Business Checking account comes with no monthly fee or minimum balance. Plus, it offers unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements, and the first 50 checks are available for free.
- Cash value: $100
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $5,000
- Expiration date: June 30
- How to get it: Open a new business checking account with the code EARN100 and keep an average daily balance of at least $5,000 for the first three months after account opening.
- When you’ll get it: Within five business days of your third statement cycle date, provided you fulfilled the requirements
- Terms and conditions: The funds must be new to the bank, and the account must remain open for 180 days or you may incur a $50 early closure fee.
- Monthly fees: None
- Promotion page: Basic Business Checking bonus offer
Axos Bank Mortgage Loan Promotion: $995 Bonus
Axos provides home mortgages with competitive interest rates. The bank is offering to waive the lender fee, up to $995, when you qualify for a home loan of $250,000 or more. Here’s more:
- Cash value: $995
- Minimum deposit to qualify: N/A
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Qualify for an Axos home mortgage loan
- When you’ll get it: At closing
- Terms and conditions: You must have an existing Axos Bank checking account or open a new one during the loan application process. If your loan is less than $250,000, the closing cost waiver is $795.
- Monthly fees: N/A
- Promotion page: Mortgage loan promotion
How To Open an Axos Bank Account
Opening an Axos Bank account takes just a few minutes. If you’re a legal U.S. resident, you’ll need to choose your account and complete the online application. To apply, you’ll need:
- Your Social Security number
- A valid U.S. driver’s license, military or state ID
- A valid U.S. address (no P.O. boxes)
- A current routing number and bank account number or a credit or debit card for account funding
Are Axos Bank Promotions Worth Switching For?
If you’re in the market for a new business account or plan to apply for a new mortgage, Axos Bank’s promotions for June 2021 are worth considering. But cash bonuses and other rewards are not the only reason you should consider switching banks.
Axos Bank is an award-winning bank with plenty of banking services for low fees. The bank prides itself on giving its customers the right tools and information to make smarter financial choices and gain progress toward their goals. Keep in mind that Axos Bank is an online-only bank, however, so if a face-to-face banking relationship is important to you, you may want to look elsewhere.
Julia Gordon contributed to the reporting for this article.
Information on promotions is accurate as of May 21, 2021. Additional requirements may apply. Offers and terms are subject to change.
This content is not provided by Axos Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Axos Bank.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.