If $50 or $150 was yours for the taking, would you turn your back on it and walk away? That’s what many Americans do every day. According to a GOBankingRates survey, more than 65% of participants responded that they wouldn’t switch banks for bonuses or promotional perks.
You might be comfortable with your current bank, but does it offer promotions to reward your business? If it does, are you even eligible as a current account holder? Consider what you could do with an extra $50 to $150 as you learn about the best Regions Bank promotions and offers available now.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll find in this guide to Regions Bank promotions and offers for March 2020:
- Regions Bank Promotions at a Glance
- Current Regions Bank Promotions
- How To Open a Regions Bank Account
- Are Regions Bank Promotions Right for You?
One of Regions Bank’s current promotions might be just what you’re looking for. Here’s a quick look to help you decide.
|Best Regions Bank Promotions: March 2020|
|Account||Cash Value of Bonus||Expiration Date||Minimum Deposit Required|
|Regions LifeGreen Checking||$50 Visa Reward Card||N/A||$50|
|Regions Business Checking||$150 Visa Reward Card||N/A||$100|
Now that you’re aware of what Regions Bank is offering, it’s time to dive deeper. Here’s everything you need to know about each promotion.
This Regions Bank promotion is one you can take advantage of numerous times when you refer friends to Regions Bank for an account. Earn up to $500 for referring 10 people who open accounts and meet qualifying requirements. You also can earn up to $50 as someone who is referred.
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $50
- Expiration date: N/A
- How to get it if you are referring someone: Open a Regions LifeGreen Checking account if you don’t already have one. Register for Region’s Refer-a-Friend Program. Give the email address for each person you want to refer to a Regions bank associate or at Regions.com/refer. The bank will contact each person with an invitation to open an account and explain that there’s a reward for both the person and for you, the referrer.
- How to get it if you are the person who was referred: Within 90 days of receiving the referral, register for the Refer-a-Friend program and open a Regions LifeGreen Checking account. Within 60 days of opening the new account, make at least 10 Regions Visa CheckCard purchases, set up at least one $300 direct deposit and enroll in online statements through Regions Online Banking.
- When you’ll get it: Both the referrer and one being referred will receive the rewards card within 120 days after all requirements are met.
- Terms and conditions: Rewards Cards are only valid for six months from the date of issuance. You can receive up to $500 in rewards per year. The referred person’s new account must remain open and in good standing for at least 60 days and remain enrolled in online statements for at least 60 days. When opening a checking account and opting for online statements, the referred person must use the email address that the referrer sent. The email address must be valid until fulfillment. The referred person must be at least 18 years old and not have or have had a Regions account within 12 months of referral.
- Monthly fees: Fees are $8 to $11, depending on whether you choose online or paper statements.
Good To Know: Here’s Your Regions Bank Routing Number
Just like referring friends for personal checking accounts, you can also refer a business for a business checking account. The best part is that any business checking account the business decides to open will qualify you for a reward. The $500 reward limit still applies for the referrer, while the business being referred is eligible for a $150 reward.
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $100
- Expiration date: N/A
- How to get it if you referred a business: Have one of the following in good standing: a current Regions deposit account, Now Card, credit card, investment account, loan, line of credit or similar Regions product. Register for Region’s Refer-a-Friend Program. Give the email address of the business you want to refer to a Regions bank associate or at Regions.com/refer. The bank will contact the business and invite the person representing it to open a business account with the promise of the reward for the business and you, the referrer.
- How to get it if you represent the business that was referred: Within 90 days of receiving the referral, you’ll need to register for a Refer-a-Friend Program, open a new Regions business checking account and deposit at least $500 on the same day. Within 60 days of opening the new account, make at least one Visa Business CheckCard purchase and enroll in Online Statements via Regions Online Banking.
- When you’ll get it: Rewards are issued within 120 days of qualifying requirements being met.
- Terms and conditions: Rewards Cards are only valid for six months from the date of issuance. You can receive up to $500 in rewards per year. The referred business’s new account must remain open and in good standing for at least 60 days and the business must remain enrolled in online statements for at least 60 days. When opening a checking account and opting for online statements, the referred business must use the email address that the referrer sent in the referral. The email address must be valid until fulfillment. The referred business must not have or have had a Regions account within 12 months of referral.
- Monthly fees: Fees are $7 to $25, depending on the business account type.
Find Out: The Biggest Bank in Every State
Several options are available for opening a Regions Bank account. Here are the details for each one.
You can open a Regions Bank account online by going to the bank’s home page and clicking “Open an Account” at the top of the page. Once there, follow the prompts. You’ll need your Social Security number, driver’s license number and expiration date, email address and funding account information when you apply.
If you’re interested in calling the bank to open an account, dial 1-800-REGIONS and select option 4. Have your Social Security number, driver’s license number and expiration date, email address and funding account number available when you call.
You can also visit your local Regions Bank branch to open an account. Again, you’ll need to have your personal information — Social Security number, driver’s license number, email address and funding account information — available to open an account. If you’d prefer to have an appointment before heading to your local branch, book an appointment in advance.
Regions has a lot of advantages as a full-service bank that offers deposit accounts, personal loans, home equity and mortgage loans, credit cards and investment accounts. You can visit a branch in person or do your banking online.
If you do choose one of the Regions Bank promotions, you’ll have the opportunity to earn up to $500 just for referring friends or business owners. Plus, you’ll get a deposit account with all of the perks that come with it.
Click through to read more about the best regional banks of 2020.
More From Regions Bank
More Bank Promotions
- Best New Bank Promotions & Offers
- New Checking Account Bonuses
- Ally Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Keybank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- U.S. Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
This content is not provided by Regions Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Regions Bank.