BMO Harris is the financial wing of the BMO Financial Group, with the BMO standing for Bank of Montreal. According to its website, BMO Harris is the eighth-largest bank in North America, with services catering to 12 million customers.
- BMO Harris Hours on Normal Days
- BMO Harris Hours for Holidays
- How To Bank With BMO Harris After Business Hours
- How To Contact BMO Harris Customer Service
BMO Harris Hours on Normal Days
Most BMO Harris branches keep pretty standard banking hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday through Friday. But before heading to your local branch, call ahead or check online to confirm its specific operating hours.
Also See: Bank of America’s Hours
Is BMO Harris Open 7 Days a Week?
BMO Harris doesn’t stay open seven days a week. While some branches open for a few hours on Saturday, the bank stays closed on Sundays. Here’s a quick glance at the normal schedule for BMO Harris bank branches:
|BMO Harris Hours|
|Monday-Friday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (not all branches are open, so call ahead)|
Although BMO Harris is only open for a short time on Saturday, it’s still a good option for customers who need to do banking on weekends.
BMO Harris Hours for Holidays
Because it’s headquartered in Canada, BMO Harris observes a slightly different holiday schedule than U.S. banks since it includes Canadian and provincial holidays. Below is a list of holidays BMO Harris typically observes, along with the relevant country.
|BMO Harris Holiday Schedule|
|New Year’s Day||Both|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||U.S.|
|Columbus Day (Canadian Thanksgiving)||Both|
|Veterans Day (Remembrance Day)||Both|
|Thanksgiving Day (U.S.)||U.S.|
If your BMO Harris branch operates in one of the countries that celebrate the above holidays, you can expect it to be closed that day. But it’s still a good idea to call ahead to confirm.
Related: Full List of All Bank Holidays
How To Bank With BMO Harris After Business Hours
Even when a BMO Harris branch is closed you can still handle banking tasks. BMO Harris offers customers these alternate ways to bank after normal business hours:
- BMO Harris digital banking: BMO’s website and digital app let you access your accounts at any time and handle tasks such as viewing statements, paying bills and transferring funds.
- BMO Harris bank by phone: You can also check your accounts by calling 888-340-2265.
- ATMs: BMO Harris boasts more than 1,400 ATMs that let you withdraw cash, make transfers and check balances any time of day. You can also make deposits at some of the ATMs.
How To Contact BMO Harris Customer Service
BMO Harris’ customer service number is the same as its bank-by-phone number: 888-340-2265.
You can also fill out its help form by providing personal information and details on the type of problem or product you’re inquiring about. The bank should contact you within two business days.
More on BMO Harris
- Newest BMO Harris Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons, and Bonuses
- Here’s Your BMO Harris Routing Number
- How To Find and Use Your BMO Harris Login
More on Bank Hours
- Ally Bank Hours
- American Express Hours
- Bank of America Hours
- Bank of the West Hours
- BB&T Hours
- BBVA Compass Hours
- BOK Financial Hours
- Capital One Hours
- Chase Bank Hours
- CIT Bank Hours
- First Horizon Bank Hours
- PNC Bank Hours
- TD Bank Hours
- US Bank Hours
- Wells Fargo Hours
This content is not provided by BMO Harris. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by BMO Harris.