Walmart offers a one-stop shopping experience for its customers. In addition to groceries and your typical big box store items, many Walmart stores have a pharmacy, photo center and trade-in programs for unwanted electronics.
Perhaps the biggest convenience is Walmart’s on-site Money Center, offering a variety of financial services to its shoppers. The Money Center provides a host of convenient services that can help you save money and time.
Here’s how to find out the hours of a Walmart Money Center near you.
Walmart’s Money Center Hours
Walmart Money Center hours are usually 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, although Sunday hours are more variable across locations.
Common questions about Walmart’s Money Center include, “Is Walmart Money Center open on Sunday?” and “How late is Walmart Money Center open?” Since hours of operation vary by location, it’s best to check with your local store.
Here’s a sample list of cities and their Walmart Money Center hours:
|Walmart Money Center Location||Address||Phone Number||Money Center Hours|
|West Sacramento, Calif.||755 Riverpoint Court, 95605||916-373-2200||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|San Diego, Calif.||3412 College Avenue, 92115||619-858-0071||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Rochester, N.Y.||1490 Hudson Avenue, 14621||585-266-2000||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|North Versailles, Pa.||100 Walmart Drive, 15137||412-816-0301||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Tallahassee, Fla.||4400 W Tennessee Street, 32304||850-574-3588||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Miami Gardens, Fla.||19501 NW 27th Avenue, 33056||305-622-6664||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Cincinnati, Ohio||2322 Ferguson Road, 45238||513-922-8881||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Springfield, Mo.||1923 E Kearney Street, 65803||417-865-4545||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|San Antonio, Texas||1603 Vance Jackson Road, 78213||210-738-8218||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Houston, Texas||111 Yale Street, 77007||713-860-0700||6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
How To Find Your Walmart Store Hours
Another way to find Walmart hours is to use the store’s website. The following steps will get you the address, phone number and hours of your closest Walmart location.
- Visit Walmart.com on your laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Click “Store Finder” at the top center of your screen.
- Type your address into the text box and hit “Find.”
- Review the store address and hours and then click “More Services and Info” under the store closest to you.
- Look for the words “Money Services.” If you see those words, call the phone number listed to ask about the Money Center’s hours. If you don’t see those words, move on to the next location on your list, as that one does not currently have a Money Center.
Services Offered at Walmart Money Center
The Walmart Money Center can be found at the front of the store. Before visiting your local Walmart Money Center, familiarize yourself with some of the products and services offered.
The Money Center offers the following:
- Walmart MoneyCard: A Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid Visa or Mastercard that can be used anywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted. The card offers many benefits including free online bill pay services, no overdraft fees and cash-back rewards on Walmart purchases.
- Walmart credit card: Walmart credit card holders receive cash back on Walmart.com purchases, Walmart gas and on purchases made anywhere the card is accepted.
- Check cashing: Customers can cash multiple kinds of checks for instant access to cash or have the amount added to their Walmart MoneyCard.
- Tax preparation services: Walmart offers tax preparation services with on-site professionals in over 3,000 stores.
- Money transfers: You can send cash anywhere in the U.S. and almost anywhere around the globe quickly and conveniently at a Walmart Money Center.
- Bluebird: Opening a Bluebird account allows you to take advantage of fee-free banking. You can set up direct deposits, make online bill payments and utilize the mobile check deposit feature.
Information is accurate as of April 19, 2023.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.