What Are Walmart MoneyCenter’s Hours Today?
Walmart offers a one-stop shopping experience for its customers. In addition to groceries and your typical big box store items, many Walmart stores have a pharmacy, photo center and trade-in programs for your unwanted electronics. Perhaps the biggest convenience is Walmart’s on-site MoneyCenter, offering a variety of financial services to its shoppers. The MoneyCenter provides a host of convenient services that can help you save money and time.
Here’s how to find out the hours of a Walmart MoneyCenter near you.
Walmart MoneyCenter Hours
Walmart MoneyCenter hours are usually 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Common questions about Walmart’s MoneyCenter include, “Is Walmart MoneyCenter open on Sunday?” and “How late is Walmart MoneyCenter open?” Hours of operation vary by location so it’s best to check with your local store.
Here’s a sample list of cities and their Walmart MoneyCenter hours:
|Sample Walmart MoneyCenter Hours|
|Walmart MoneyCenter Location||Address||Phone Number||MoneyCenter Hours|
|West Sacramento, Calif.||755 Riverpoint Court, 95605||916-373-2200||7:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|San Diego, Calif.||4840 Shawline Street, 92111||858-268-2885||7:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Rochester, N.Y.||1490 Hudson Avenue, 14621||585-266-2000||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|North Versailles, Pa.||100 Walmart Drive, 15137||412-816-0301||7:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Tallahassee, Fla.||3535 Apalachee Parkway, 32311||850-656-2732||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Miami Gardens, Fla.||19501 NW 27th Avenue, 33056||305-622-6664||7:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Cincinnati, Ohio||8451 Colerain Avenue, 45239||513-245-9458||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Springfield, Ohio||2100 N Bechtle Avenue, 45504||937-399-0370||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|San Antonio, Texas||1603 Vance Jackson Road, 78213||210-738-8218||7:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Houston, Texas||3450 FM 1960 Road West, 77068||281-440-4482||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
How to Find Your Walmart Store Hours
Another way to find Walmart hours is to use the store’s website. The following steps will get you the address, phone number and hours of your closest Walmart location.
- Visit Walmart.com on your laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Click “Store Finder” at the top center of your screen.
- Type your address into the text box and hit “Find.”
- Review the store address and hours and then click “More Services and Info” under the store closest to you.
- Look for the words “Money Services.” If you see those words, call the phone number listed to ask about the MoneyCenter’s hours. If you don’t see those words, move on to the next location on your list, as that one does not currently have a MoneyCenter.
Services Offered at Walmart MoneyCenter
The Walmart MoneyCenter can be found at the front of store. Before visiting your local Walmart MoneyCenter, familiarize yourself with some of the products and services offered.
The MoneyCenter offers the following:
- Walmart MoneyCard: A Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid Visa or MasterCard that can be used anywhere Visa or MasterCard is accepted. The card offers many benefits including free online bill pay services, no overdraft fees and cash-back rewards on Walmart purchases.
- Walmart credit card: Walmart Credit Card holders receive 3 percent cashback on Walmart.com purchases, 2 percent back on Walmart gas and 1 percent on purchases made anywhere the card is accepted.
- Check cashing: Customers can cash multiple kinds of checks for instant access to cash or have the amount added to their Walmart MoneyCard.
- Tax preparation services: Walmart offers tax preparation services with on-site professionals in over 3,100 stores.
- Money transfers: You can send cash anywhere in the U.S. and almost anywhere around the globe quickly and conveniently at a Walmart MoneyCenter.
- Bluebird: Opening a Bluebird account allows you to take advantage of fee-free banking. You can set up direct deposits, make online bill payments and utilize the mobile check deposit feature.
Information is accurate as of Sept. 30, 2021.