TD Bank boasts on its website that it has “the longest hours around” — and that’s not just a marketing ploy.
TD compares its hours with other competitors’ branches in the metro areas it operates in. It keeps its doors open even on certain federal holidays when other banks close theirs.
Keep reading to find out when TD Bank usually operates.
TD Bank’s Hours on Normal Days
Unlike most banks, many of TD Bank’s branches are open seven days a week. It typically opens at 8:30 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. or 6 p.m. from Monday through Friday, but hours vary by branch location.
Is TD Bank Open on Weekends?
Many TD Bank locations are open on Saturdays and Sundays with adjusted hours. Its online locator includes handy filters that will show you which branches are open on Saturday or Sunday. Below is the weekly schedule of a sample TD Bank branch in Philadelphia.
|Monday through Friday||8:30 a.m.||6 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m.||1 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m.||2 p.m.|
TD Bank’s Holiday Schedule for 2023
TD Bank follows a fairly standard holiday schedule, although its doors stay open during some federal holidays. See the following table for TD Bank holiday closures:
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Closed|
Indigenous Peoples Day
How To Bank With TD Bank Outside of Business Hours
Thanks to technology, social constructs such as time no longer inhibit TD Bank’s customers. You can still bank after hours using the following:
- TD Bank online banking: TD’s online platform lets you access your checking and savings accounts anytime from the comfort of your computer screen. To sign up for online banking, you’ll need:
- Your TD Bank account number
- Your TD Bank ATM or debit card
- Your Social Security number
- A valid email address
- TD Bank mobile banking: Like online banking, TD’s mobile app offers its customers flexible banking by giving them access to their accounts anytime, anywhere. If you already use online banking, you can log in to the app using your existing username and password.
- 24/7 ATMs: If you need to withdraw some quick cash, TD Bank also offers 24-hour ATMs.
- TD phone banking: You can also access your accounts by calling 800-937-2000.
How To Contact TD Bank
There are several ways to contact the bank if you need assistance, including the following options:
- Phone: TD’s general help line is 888-751-9000.
- Direct message: You can also send TD a direct message on X, formerly known as Twitter.
- Branch: Some people find that face-to-face visits are effective. Be sure to call your TD Bank branch to double-check its hours or to set up an appointment.
Hours are subject to change and may vary by branch.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.