TD Bank, one of GOBankingRates’ Best National Banks of 2019, boasts on its website that it has “the longest hours around” — and that’s not just a marketing ploy. TD compares its hours with other competitors’ branches in the metro areas it operates in. It keeps its doors open even on certain federal holidays when other banks close theirs. Keep reading to find out when TD Bank usually operates.
TD Banks Hours on Normal Days
Unlike most banks, TD Bank is open seven days a week. It typically opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 6 p.m. from Monday through Friday, but hours vary by branch location.
To bank with TD, you’ll first need to open a TD bank account.
Is TD Bank Open on Weekends?
Most TD Bank locations are open on Saturdays and Sundays with adjusted hours. Its online locator includes a handy filter that will show you which branches are open on Sunday. Below is the weekly schedule of a sample TD Bank branch in New York.
|TD Bank Hours|
|Monday – Friday||8 a.m.||6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m.||2 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m.||3 p.m.|
|Hours taken from TD Bank location at 258 Broadway, New York City. Other locations have different hours.|
Note that a TD branch’s drive-through hours might differ from its normal business hours. In some cases, the drive-through is operational well past the branch itself is closed.
TD Bank Hours for Holidays
TD Bank follows a fairly standard holiday schedule, although its doors stay open during some federal holidays. See the following table for TD Bank holiday closures:
|TD Bank Holiday Schedule|
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Closed|
Check Out: Full List of All Bank Holidays
How To Bank With TD Bank Outside of Business Hours
Thanks to technology, social constructs such as time no longer inhibit TD Bank’s customers. You can still bank after hours using the following:
TD Bank Online Banking: TD’s online platform lets you access your checking and savings accounts anytime from the comfort of your computer screen. To enroll in online banking, you’ll need:
- Your Social Security number
- Your TD Bank ATM, credit or debit card
- A valid e-mail address
- Your TD Bank account number
- TD Bank Mobile Banking: Like online banking, TD’s mobile app offers its customers flexible banking by giving them access to their accounts anytime, anywhere. If you already use online banking, you can log into the app using your existing username and password.
- 24/7 ATMs: If you need to withdraw some quick cash, TD Bank also offers 24-hour ATMs.
- TD Phone Banking: You can also access your accounts by calling TD’s 1-888 number.
TD Bank Contact Information
TD’s help portal offers a few ways to contact the bank:
- Phone: TD’s general help line is 1-888-751-9000.
- Facebook messenger: TD recommends Facebook’s messaging app as one of its methods of contact.
- Twitter: You can also slide into TD’s DMs on Twitter.
- Social media: TD Bank keeps profiles on Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn, although these accounts aren’t explicitly recommended by TD as points of contact.
- Branch: Some people find face-to-face visits are effective. Be sure to call your branch to double-check its hours or to set up an appointment.
More From TD Bank
- TD Bank Review: Convenience, Selection and Service
- Newest TD Bank Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- TD Bank Routing Number – Locate Your Number
- How To Open a TD Bank Account
- TD Bank CD Rates as of April 2020
- How To Find and Use Your TD Bank Login
More On Bank Hours