If you’re a regular shopper at Macy’s, then you might want to get a Macy’s credit card. Depending on which card you have and your spending tier, you can score great perks when shopping for your favorite items, like 5 percent back in rewards and free shipping. But in order to make these perks worthwhile, you need to pay your Macy’s credit card bill on time.
Here are all the ways you can make your Macy’s credit card payment.
How to Make a Macy’s Credit Card Payment Online
To make an online payment for your Macy’s store credit card or Macy’s American Express Credit Card, follow these steps:
- Go to the Macy’s credit card website. If this is your first time logging on, you’ll need to create an account. If you have an account, sign in with your email address and password.
- Go to “My Account” and click “Macy’s Credit Card” from the drop-down menu.
- Click account details to view statement balance, payment due dates and payment amount due.
- Click “Make a Payment.”
- Verify or input your payment source. Note that debit cards aren’t accepted for online payments.
- Confirm and submit your payment.
Although it can take up to three days for the money to reflect in your account balance, the date you scheduled the payment for will apply.
Related: Best Store Credit Cards
How to Set Up AutoPay for Your Macy’s Credit Card Account
To make payments easier, consider enrolling in AutoPay. Payments are automatically processed on your payment due date each month so you never have to worry about paying a late fee. Take a look at the following steps to set up an automatic online payment:
- Go to your Macy’s online account and select “Macy’s Credit Card.”
- Log in with your email address and password and click “Manage AutoPay,” which can be found below the “Make a Payment” button.
- Input a payment source if not already set up and enroll in AutoPay. Debit cards are not accepted for AutoPay payments.
How to Make a Macy’s Credit Card Payment by Mail
Although it might not be the fastest option, you can make a Macy’s credit card payment by sending a check in the mail to the Macy’s credit card payment address.
For Macy’s American Express Account Payments, send your payment by mail to this address:
P.O. BOX 9001108
Louisville, KY 40290-1108
For Macy’s Payments, use this address:
P.O. Box 9001094
Louisville, KY 40290-1094
For Express Payments, use the following address:
Macy’s Payment Department
6716 Grade Lane
Bldg. 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Keep in mind that your payment will be processed the date that it’s received, so send your payment several days in advance to avoid late fees.
Make a Macy’s Credit Card Payment In-Store
Stop by a Macy’s store and pay your Macy’s credit card bill at any cash register. Pay with cash, check or a debit card.
Pay Your Macy’s Credit Card by Phone
If you need to make a payment immediately, call Macy’s customer service at 888-257-6757. Select “Make a Payment” when prompted by the automated system and follow the steps. Or, wait to speak with a representative and complete your payment then. But keep in mind, there might be a small fee if a live person processes your payment for you.
More on Retail Credit Cards
- How to Make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment Online
- How to Get Your Home Depot Credit Card Application Approved
- 3 Ways to Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment
- Watch: The True Cost of Grocery Store Loyalty Cards
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.