How To Make a Macy’s Credit Card Payment
For over 160 years, Macy’s has delivered value in its department stores nationwide by offering a wide assortment of items, such as apparel, housewares, cosmetics, gifts, handbags and accessories. To help finance your purchases, Macy’s offers a Macy’s store credit card and a co-branded Macy’s American Express credit card. As a Macy’s credit card member, you’ll have the opportunity to earn 2%-5% back in rewards. Perks include free shipping, 25%-off shopping passes and a birthday surprise.
Once you start using your Macy’s credit card, you’ll want to avoid late fees by making at least the minimum required payment by the due date each month.
Here are your options for making a Macy’s credit card payment.
How To Make a Macy’s Credit Card Payment Online
To make an online payment for your Macy’s store credit card or Macy’s American Express credit card, you’ll need to create an account first:
- Go to Macy’s online account page.
- Select “Create Account.”
- Provide your name, email address, password and birthday and click “Create Account.”
Once you’ve set up your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Go to Macy’s online account page and sign in with your email address and password.
- Select “Make a Payment.”
- Follow the prompts to select the amount you want to pay, the date you want to pay and the authorized account you are paying from. Note that you cannot use a debit card for making a payment.
- Confirm and submit your payment. It may take up to three days for your account balance to reflect your payment.
How To Set Up Autopay for Macy’s Bill Pay
To make sure your payment is received on time, you can enroll in autopay. With autopay, you can schedule your payments to be automatically processed on a date you choose. Here’s how:
- Go to Macy’s online account page and sign in.
- Select the “Enroll in AutoPay” link.
- Input a payment source if needed and follow the prompts to complete the process. Debit cards are not accepted for autopay payments.
How To Make a Macy’s Credit Card Payment by Mail
Although it might not be the fastest option, you can also make your credit card payment by sending the tear-off payment coupon included with your billing statement and a check or money order to the appropriate address:
|Card Type||Card Address|
|Macy’s Credit Card||P.O. Box 9001094
Louisville, KY 40290-1094
|Macy’s American Express Card||P.O. Box 9001108
Louisville, KY 40290-1108
|Express payments for Macy’s Credit Card or Macy’s American Express Card||6716 Grade Lane
Bldg. 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
How To Make a Macy’s Credit Card Payment In-Store
How To Pay Your Macy’s Credit Card by Phone
Making a Macy’s credit card payment by phone is easy. Here’s how:
- Call Macy’s customer service at 888-257-6757.
- The automated attendant will ask you to describe your reason for calling in a few words. You can say “make a payment” or “pay my bill.”
- Enter the amount of your payment, your bank account number and the bank routing number to complete the payment.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.