How To Make a Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment
Victoria’s Secret has been around since 1977 and has established itself as an iconic brand. The store offers a wide selection of lingerie, swimwear, activewear, loungewear, fragrances and accessories. Known for its lingerie, Victoria’s Secret is popular with those who love to pamper themselves with something feminine.
Advice From CardCritics: Why It’s Time To Ditch Your Store Credit Card
If you are a Victoria’s Secret shopper, you can take advantage of rewards and benefits by applying for and using the Victoria’s Secret credit card or the Victoria’s Secret Mastercard, both of which are issued by Comenity Bank. Of course, once you use your card, you’ll want to make payments on time to avoid late fees. Here’s everything you need to know about your options for making a Victoria’s Secret credit card payment.
Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Online
For a quick and convenient way to pay your bill, you can make your payment through the online portal. Here are the steps you’ll need to take:
- Navigate to the login page for the Victoria’s Secret credit card or the Victoria’s Secret Mastercard.
- If you are new to paying online, register for online account access first. Select “Register Now” and provide your credit card number, your ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Once you have online access, you can log in to your account using the username and password you selected. Click the “Sign In” button near the top of the login page to get started.
- Have your checking account number and bank routing number ready, and follow the prompts to make a payment.
Note that it may take up to two business days for the funds to be withdrawn from your bank account. As long as you make your payment online before 5 p.m. ET on the due date, you won’t be charged a late fee.
Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Via EasyPay
You can also pay your Victoria’s Secret credit card online through Comenity’s EasyPay system. This system is similar to the regular method of paying online, except you don’t have to register for online account access. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the login page for your Victoria’s Secret card, but instead of signing in or registering, click the “EasyPay” button on the banner located at the top of the page.
- Enter your credit card account number and ZIP code and verify your identity with the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Follow the prompts to make the payment.
EasyPay is convenient when you’re in a hurry, but keep in mind that you won’t be able to see information about your account through this system. Instead, it just allows you quick access to make a payment.
Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card by Mail
You can also mail in a check or money order to make your payment. Include your payment coupon with your payment. You can find a printable payment stub and the mailing address you’ll need on the Pay By Mail page for your card:
Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card by Phone
To make a payment for the Victoria’s Secret credit card by phone, call 800-695-9478. The phone number for the Victoria’s Secret Mastercard is 844-271-2596.
A $9 fee applies if you make a payment by phone.
Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card at a Store Location
You can also make your payment at any Victoria’s Secret store location. Have your account number handy when making the payment.
Victoria’s Secret Payment Due Date and Processing Time
The payment due date for your Victoria’s Secret credit card bill will be at least 25 days after the close of the billing cycle. Check your statement to find out your specific due date, and pay at least the minimum amount by then to avoid a late fee. To avoid interest charges, pay your entire balance on or before the payment due date.
Make an online payment before 5 p.m. ET to ensure that you are not charged a late fee. Note that it might take a couple of days for the payment to be debited from your bank account. If you do not make your payment on time, you will be charged a late fee of $30 — or $41 if you’ve made other late payments within the past six months.
Using one of these convenient ways to pay your Victoria’s Secret bill will ensure your account stays in good standing so you can shop when the mood strikes.
Information is accurate as of Nov. 14, 2022.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.