Whether you buy lovely, lacy things for yourself or to give as a gift, there comes a time when you have to pay for those Victoria’s Secret credit purchases. Learn how to pay your Victoria’s Secret Angel credit card bill, so you can make credit card payments in a timely manner.
3 Ways to Make a Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment
When paying your Angel card bill, you have a few options for making a payment. Here’s how to complete your payment using each method:
1. Pay Online
You can pay your bill online using your computer, tablet or smartphone. Use your Victoria’s Secret card login and follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at the Victoria’s Secret credit card site, using the Victoria’s Secret credit card login and password you created when you set up your account.
- Click on “Make a Payment.”
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- You can schedule the date you want the payment to be processed. Just be sure it’s scheduled on or before the due date.
- Enter the routing number and account number of your checking account. These numbers can be found at the bottom of your check or deposit slip.
2. Pay by Mail
Victoria’s Secret Customer Service
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265
Write your account number on your check, and allow five to 10 days for mailing and processing time.
3. Pay by Phone
To make your Victoria’s Secret payment by phone, call 800-695-9478. You’ll need your checking account number and routing number.
4. Pay at a Store Location
Victoria’s Secret Payment Due Date and Processing Time
Your Victoria’s Secret bill payment due date is 25 days after the close of the billing cycle. Check your statement to find out your specific due date. Pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date to avoid a late fee. To avoid interest charges, pay your entire balance on or before the payment due date.
Make an online payment or pay by phone or in a store before 8 p.m. EDT to ensure that your payment posts on that same day. This means that you will get credit on that day for your payment and avoid a late fee. It might take a couple of days for the payment to be debited from your bank account.
Using one of these convenient ways to pay your Victoria’s Secret bill will ensure your account stays in good standing so you can pick up something beautiful whenever the mood strikes.
Up Next: Best Store Credit Cards