How To Make a Maurices Credit Card Payment
Maurices opened its doors in 1931 in the early days of the Great Depression. This small clothing store built a steady customer base by offering fashionable clothing at reasonable prices. The brand, which is 1,000 stores strong and growing, is now part of the Ascena Retail Group family, which also includes Ann Taylor and Lane Bryant.
If you shop at Maurices, you might want to consider getting a store credit card through Comenity Bank. Once you get one, you can shop until you drop — and pay later.
Perks of Having a Maurices VIP Credit Card
Having a Maurices credit card comes with plenty of perks. You can ship orders to anywhere within the continental United States for free. The company gives you $10 off any order for your birthday, early access to sales and exclusive offers throughout the year. Plus, when you join the MyMaurices Rewards program, you’ll earn points on each dollar you spend.
How Do I Pay My Maurices Credit Card Bill?
You have several convenient options for paying your Maurices credit card bill. Comenity Bank accepts online and phone payments in addition to traditional mail. Knowing these different options can be helpful if you cannot find your credit card statement or need to quickly make a payment before the due date.
How To Make a Maurices Credit Card Payment Online
If you like to pay your bills from the comfort of your couch, you can make your Maurices payment online. First, you’ll need to register for online access. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the online registration page.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and Social Security number to locate your account and complete registration.
Once you’ve registered, you can log in to make online payments. Here’s how:
- Go to the Comenity Bank login page for your Maurices credit card account
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number handy.
- Follow the prompts to select how much you want to pay and schedule the payment date. You can pay the minimum amount due, the entire balance from your previous statement or any amount up to and including your current balance.
How To Make a Maurices Credit Card Payment Using EasyPay
You also have the option to use EasyPay, which allows you to make a Maurices credit card payment online without logging in. Follow these steps:
- Go to Comenity Bank’s EasyPay webpage.
- Enter your account number, ZIP code and identification or scan the QR code on your statement.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the payment.
How To Make a Maurices Payment by Mail
If you prefer to pay by check or money order, you can mail your Maurices credit card payment. Be sure to include your account number with the payment. Send everything to the following address:
P.O. Box 659704
San Antonio, TX 78265-9704
Note that this is the same address to use if you want to set up bill pay through your bank account.
How To Make a Maurices Payment by Phone
You can also make a Maurices credit card payment by phone. Call the customer service line at 866-248-4488. After entering your credit card account number, follow the prompts to schedule and submit a payment. You may be charged a fee of up to $15 for expedited phone payments that require live customer assistance.
Late Fees for Maurices VIP Cards
Paying your credit card bills on time — every time — is essential to maintain and build good credit. A late fee of $29 applies if your account did not receive a late fee within the past six billing cycles. Otherwise, the fee is $40.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.