In 1931, when E. Maurice Labovitz opened a small clothing store for women in Duluth, Minn., it’s doubtful he thought the brand would expand to 1,000 stores with 9,000 employees. Although the store has grown immensely, it still depends on its hometown values and great service to keep that growth going.
If you shop at Maurices, you might want to consider applying for a store credit card through Capital One. Once you get one, you can shop ’til you drop — and pay later.
Maurices VIP Credit Card vs. myMaurices Rewards Card
Don’t confuse the Maurices credit card with the store’s free rewards loyalty card. Get the loyalty card and earn one point for each $1 you spend, which leads to a $5 reward certificate for every 100 points. To sign up for the loyalty card, visit a store, download the myMaurices app or call the CARE team at 866-977-1542.
How Do I Pay My Maurices VIP Credit Card Bill?
Comenity Bank formerly issued the Maurices VIP credit cards but now Capital One has taken over. You have several options to make your monthly card payment. You can pay online, which is the most convenient, as well as by mail or phone.
How to Make a Maurices VIP Credit Card Payment Online
If you like to pay your bills from the comfort of your couch, you can make your Maurices payment online. You can also sign into your credit card account to track your spending activity, check your statements and manage your account. Here’s how:
- Use your Maurices credit card login information to access your online account at the Maurices Capital One website.
- To set up your account, click “Set Up My Account” on the login page. You’ll need to provide your credit card number, date of birth and Social Security number.
- Once you are logged on, follow the prompts to pay online. You will likely need your bank account information, such as your account number and routing number.
- You’ll need to select how much you want to pay. You can pay the minimum amount due, the entire balance from your previous statement or any amount up to and including your current balance.
How to Make a Maurices Payment by Mail
You can always mail in your Maurices VIP payment. Follow these steps:
- Make a check payable to “Maurices” in the amount you want to pay. If you want to avoid interest charges, pay the full amount of your balance on your last statement.
- You should put your Maurices credit card account number on the check.
- Mail your Maurices payment to the following address:
Maurices Credit Card
Carol Stream, IL
Smart Shopping: 10 Things You Should Never Put on a Credit Card
How to Make a Maurices Payment by Phone
If you want to make a payment to your account over the phone, you can. Follow these steps:
- Gather your credit card number and bank account information such as your account and routing numbers, and know the amount you want to pay on your credit card.
- Call the Maurices credit card customer service phone number at 866-880-4385 to schedule your payment.
Late Fees for Maurices VIP Cards
Paying your credit card bills on time — every time — is essential to maintain and build good credit. If you’re late with your Maurices bill pay the first time, it will cost you $27 in fees. Do it again and you could pay up to $32.
Click through to read about the best store credit cards available to you.
More on Credit Cards
- 3 Ways to Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment
- How to Make a Target REDcard Payment
- How to Make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment Online
- Watch: Dumb Credit Card Mistakes You’re Making
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.