Wells Fargo is the fourth-largest bank in the U.S. It offers access to a network of about 11,000 ATMs across the country, many of which are drive-thru options.
Wells Fargo Drive-Thru ATM Near Me
Here’s a look at two ways to find the Wells Fargo drive-thru ATMs that are closest to you.
You can locate nearby Wells Fargo drive-thru ATMs by using the Google map below.
Wells Fargo Branch Locator
You can also use the Wells Fargo branch locator to find the closest Wells Fargo drive-thru ATM. Type your ZIP code into the search bar on the page, and you’ll get information on nearby branches and ATMs, including their hours of operation. Select the “ATM Drive Up” option to filter your results.
About Wells Fargo
Here are the details on Wells Fargo’s customer service options and operating hours.
Wells Fargo offers convenient ways to access customer service. Here are a few options:
- By phone: You can call Wells Fargo’s 24/7 customer service line at 800-869-3557.
- In person: You can also set up an appointment online to meet with a banker in person. Alternatively, you can walk into a Wells Fargo branch to get assistance anytime the branch is open.
Hours of Operation
Most Wells Fargo branch lobbies are open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some are also open Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon or 2 p.m., while others are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Most ATMs are available 24 hours per day.
Before heading to a branch or ATM, keep in mind that it’s a good idea to use the Wells Fargo locator to get information on the hours for a particular location.
- How much can you withdraw from a Wells Fargo drive-thru ATM?
- You can find your daily ATM withdrawal limit by logging into your Wells Fargo account online or by calling the phone number on the back of your debit or ATM card.
- What is Wells Fargo's cutoff time for ATM deposits?
- The deposit cutoff time at Wells Fargo ATMs is typically 9 p.m. local time Monday through Friday, with the exception of bank holidays. Deposits made after the cutoff time, on Saturday or Sunday or on bank holidays will be credited the next business day. You can use the Wells Fargo locator to check the cutoff times for nearby ATM locations.
Other Banks, ATMs and Services Nearby
- Nearby banks
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- PNC Bank
- TD Bank
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.