Kay Jewelers is a subsidiary company of the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry, Signet Jewelers. If you sign up for a Kay Jewelers credit card, not only will you have the option of paying off your purchases over time, you’ll also get added perks, including special 12-month and 36-month financing offers. To avoid interest on your other purchases, you’ll want to pay off your balance every month. At the very least, you should make the minimum payment on time to avoid late fees. Here’s how you can pay your Kay Jewelers store credit card.
How Do I Pay My Kay Jewelers Credit Card Bill?
The Kay Jewelers credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. Comenity offers four ways for you to pay your Kays credit card bill:
Your Kay Jewelers credit card statement will tell you when your payment is due. If you don’t make at least the minimum payment by your due date, you’ll be charged a late fee of $27 for your first offense ($26 in Louisiana), up to $37 for subsequent late payments. If you ever need assistance, you can contact Kay Jewelers customer service at 800-527-8029, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET, Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET, and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. ET.
The first step in making a Kay Jewelers online payment is to register your account with the official card issuer, Comenity Bank. Here is how to do that:
- Go to the Comenity Kay Jewelers Credit Card site. At the top of the page, click on the “Register for Access” icon. To register, you’ll need your Kay Jewelers credit card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP code. After you provide this information, you can choose a username and password. Record this information, as you’ll need it the next time you log in.
- After you’ve set up your online account, link a bank account. You’ll need the name of your bank, the routing number and your bank account number.
- Once you’ve set up your bank account, you’re ready to make payments. You can choose any amount you want to pay, up to your full account balance. Remember to make at least the minimum payment due by 8 p.m. ET on your due date to avoid late fees.
Check Out: 15 Stunning Engagement Rings Under $500
If you don’t want to set up an online account, you can still pay your Kay Jewelers credit card the old-fashioned way, by mail. Include your invoice with your check, or write your account number on the check, and send to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
The Kay Jewelers payment phone number is 855-506-2499. Standard payments by phone are free, but you might be charged a $15 fee to make an expedited phone payment. When you reach a phone rep, you’ll have to provide identifying information for your account, such as your account number or your Social Security number. You’ll also need to provide information on your funding source, such as your bank account number.
The Kay Jewelers app allows you to make payments just like you would on the website. You’ll have to enter your Kay Jewelers credit card login information, then select your payment amount. Your payment will come out of the bank account you already linked to your online profile.
Learn more ways to avoid credit card late fees.
More on Credit Cards
- How to Apply for a Credit Card
- Best Low-Interest Credit Cards
- How to Use a Credit Card for a Down Payment
- Watch: Dumb Credit Card Mistakes You’re Making
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.