PayPal offers two types of credit cards through Synchrony Bank that you can use to pay for purchases anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. These cards are different from the PayPal credit line that allows you to extend payment on your PayPal purchases. Currently, the PayPal Cash Back Mastercard offers 2 percent cash back on all purchases, and the PayPal Extras Mastercard offers three points on gas and restaurant purchases, two points on PayPal and eBay purchases and one point on other transactions. If you don’t pay your PayPal credit card balance in full, you’ll accrue interest charges on any unpaid balance. Keep reading to learn about the different ways you can pay your PayPal credit card.
How Do I Pay My PayPal Bill?
Just like with traditional credit cards, you’ll get monthly statements for your PayPal Mastercard, which you can view on PayPal’s website once you link your credit card with your PayPal account. You can pay your bill using either your PayPal balance or your bank account in one of four ways:
There are no fees for any of these options. If you’re having trouble making a payment, you can always contact PayPal customer service at 888-221-1161.
Related: How to Get a PayPal Debit Card
Once you’ve synced your credit card to your PayPal account, paying your bill online might be the quickest and easiest method. Here’s how to do it:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- On the left side of the page under “PayPal Credit,” click “Make a Payment.”
- Choose the amount, method and date of your payment. In this section, you can choose whether you want to use your PayPal balance or your bank account to pay.
- Click “Continue.”
- Review your payment details.
- Click “Pay.”
Under the “Make a Payment” section, you can also set up PayPal automatic payments if you so desire. You can automatically pay either the minimum amount due every month or your full statement balance. Payments will come out of the confirmed bank account in your PayPal wallet.
With the PayPal mobile app, you can pay your bill with a few simple steps:
- Tap “Manage PayPal Credit” in the PayPal app.
- Tap “Make a Payment.”
- Choose the amount of your payment.
- Select a funding source for your payment.
- Choose your payment date.
- Tap “Pay.”
You can make a PayPal payment over the phone at any time. To pay by phone, call the toll-free number on the back of your card. Have your PayPal credit card number handy, along with your bank account information. You’ll be directed to an automated system to pay your bill. Follow the prompts to schedule your phone payment.
Even though PayPal is at the forefront of electronic commerce, you can also pay your bill the old-fashioned way, by mail. Mail a check or money order to the following address:
P.O. Box 71202
Charlotte, NC 28272-1202
PayPal Credit Card Late Fees
It’s important to get your PayPal credit payment in on time. If you don’t pay at least the minimum by the payment due date, PayPal will assess up to a $27 late fee for the first offense. If you miss any more payments over the next six billing cycles, you’ll face a fee of up to $38.
Click through to read about the best rewards credit cards.
Pay Your Other Store Credit Cards
- Pay Your American Eagle Credit Card
- Pay Your Belk Credit Card
- Pay Your Best Buy Credit Card
- Pay Your BP Credit Card
- Pay Your Buckle Credit Card
- Pay Your Children’s Place Credit Card
- Pay Your Crate and Barrel Credit Card
- Pay Your Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card
- Pay Your Dillard’s Credit Card
- Pay Your Discount Tire Credit Card
- Pay Your Express Credit Card
- Pay Your Firestone Credit Card
- Pay Your Forever 21 Credit Card
- Pay Your GameStop Credit Card
- Pay Your Gap Credit Card
- Pay Your Goodyear Credit Card
- Pay Your Home Depot Credit Card
- Pay Your HSN Credit Card
- Pay Your JCPenney Credit Card
- Pay Your Kay Jewelers Credit Card
- Pay Your Lane Bryant Credit Card
- Pay Your LOFT Credit Card
- Pay Your Lowe’s Credit Card
- Pay Your Macy’s Credit Card
- Pay Your Maurices Credit Card
- Pay Your New York & Company Credit Card
- Pay Your Nordstrom Credit Card
- Pay Your Old Navy Credit Card
- Pay Your QVC Credit Card
- Pay Your Rooms To Go Credit Card
- Pay Your Sears Credit Card
- Pay Your Shell Credit Card
- Pay Your Target REDcard
- Pay Your TJ Maxx Credit Card
- Pay Your Torrid Credit Card
- Pay Your Ulta Credit Card
- Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
- Pay Your Walmart Credit Card
- Pay Your Wayfair Credit Card
- Pay Your Zales Credit Card
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.
GOBankingRates is a personal finance and consumer interest rate website owned by ConsumerTrack Inc., an online marketing company serving top-tier banks, credit unions, and other financial services organizations. Some companies mentioned in this article might be clients of ConsumerTrack Inc., which serves more than 100 national, local and online financial institutions. Rankings and roundups are completely objective, and no institution, client or otherwise, paid for inclusion or specific placement. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the companies included in the article.