Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) Compass started as Central Bank & Trust Co. in 1964 but later changed its name following a series of mergers and acquisitions. Today, BBVA Compass offers a full range of products and services such as checking accounts, savings accounts, home loans and credit cards. The bank, which also goes by the name of BBVA USA, maintains branches from California to Florida.
- BBVA Compass Hours for Normal Days
- BBVA Bank Hours for Holidays
- How To Bank With BBVA Compass After Business Hours
- How To Contact BBVA Compass Customer Service
BBVA Compass Hours for Normal Days
BBVA Compass is usually open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, though some branches stay open a bit later on Friday until 6 p.m.
Is BBVA Compass Open on Weekends?
BBVA Compass is not open on weekends. Below is an overview of BBVA Compass hours during the week.
|BBVA Compass Bank Hours|
|Monday-Friday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (sometimes 6 p.m.)|
Many branches have drive-up windows that operate during normal business hours, in addition to 24-hour ATMs.
BBVA Bank Hours for Holidays
Like many banks, BBVA Compass observes federal holidays designated by the Office of Personnel Management. For 2020, BBVA Compass closes its doors on the following holidays:
|BBVA Compass Holidays|
|New Year’s Day||Wednesday, Jan. 1|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Monday, Jan. 20|
|Presidents Day||Monday, Feb. 17|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 25|
|Independence Day||Saturday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, Sept. 7|
|Columbus Day||Monday, Oct. 12|
|Veterans Day||Wednesday, Nov. 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, Nov. 26|
|Christmas Day||Friday, Dec. 25|
In addition to branch closures, BBVA Compass also closes its call centers on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Check Out: Full List of All Bank Holidays
How To Bank With BBVA Compass After Business Hours
You have a few different options for banking with BBVA Compass after normal business hours, including the following:
- BBVA Compass online banking: With online banking, you can set up alerts for your bank accounts that’ll keep you in the loop 24/7. You’ll also be able to transfer money online and pay your bills.
- BBVA Compass mobile banking: With BBVA’s mobile banking app you can monitor your bank accounts from the comfort of your phone, set up banking alerts and handle tasks such as making deposits, transferring money, paying bills and checking balances.
- ATMs: BBVA Compass’ 24-hour ATMs let you withdraw money at your convenience. You can also transfer funds between BBVA checking and savings accounts.
How To Contact BBVA Compass Customer Service
If you need to contact BBVA Compass’ customer service department with questions or comments, here are the numbers to call:
|BBVA Compass Customer Service Numbers|
|Customer service and new accounts for Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Texas||844-228-2872|
|Customer service and new accounts for other states||866-534-4482|
|Online and mobile banking||800-273-1057|
You can also reach out to a branch representative using BBVA Compass’ branch locator.
More on BBVA
- How To Find and Use Your BBVA USA Login
- BBVA Review: Is It Right for Your Financial Needs?
- Best BBVA Promotions, Bonuses and Offers
More on Bank Hours
- Ally Bank Hours
- American Express Hours
- Bank of America Hours
- Bank of the West Hours
- BB&T Hours
- BMO Harris Hours
- BOK Financial Hours
- Capital One Hours
- Chase Bank Hours
- CIT Bank Hours
- First Horizon Bank Hours
- PNC Bank Hours
- TD Bank Hours
- US Bank Hours
- Wells Fargo Hours
This content is not provided by BBVA Compass. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by BBVA Compass.