Consumers who want to bank with Chase but don’t have a convenient Chase Bank location near them might have access to internet banking services such as online banking, online bill pay and mobile banking. You can open a checking account or savings account online, or transfer money using Chase QuickPay with Zelle.
Click here to see Chase’s different deposit account options for everyone.
By finding out how many locations Chase has in your state and looking up locations near you, you can determine whether this bank offers the convenience and level of service you require.
Chase Banking Products
Chase offers a slew of personal finance services, such as personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Consumers can deposit up to 30 checks or 50 bills at select ATMs, so you don’t have to consult a teller next time you get a paper check. And with Chase ATM QuickChoice, you can personalize your typical ATM options, including how much money you typically withdraw, what language you prefer and if you want a receipt printed or sent to your email.
Chase Bank Hours
Most Chase ATMs offer 24-hour services, but if you need service from a teller, stop by a branch during these hours:
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Keep in mind that Chase Bank branches will be closed in accordance with Federal Reserve banking holidays, which are:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Washington’s Birthday (Presidents Day)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (Fourth of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Finding a Chase Bank Near You
Consumer banking branches offer a wide range of services, from setting up bank accounts to applying for home and auto loans. You can easily locate the nearest Chase bank to you by visiting the Chase locator website. Get started by entering a ZIP code, an address or a city and state.
One way to sort your search results is by branch or ATM.
If you’re looking for private client services, which offer premium banking privileges and concierge banking, visit the branch locator at PrivateClient.Chase.com or call 888-994-5626.
Related: Here’s Your Chase Routing Number
Here is a breakdown of Chase’s branch and ATM locations across the U.S.:
|States Where Chase Bank Is Located||# Branches/ATMs in Each State|
Chase Locations for ATM Banking
You can sort ATM search results to find the closest Chase Bank ATM that services your language. Available languages include:
Additional ATM Services include:
- 24-hour access
- Drive-up ATMs
- Audio-assisted ATMs
FDIC Insured Accounts
Chase Bank is FDIC-insured (certificate #628), so your money is protected up to $250,000 per depositor. This means that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. insures the funds in your account in the event your bank fails. You might qualify for more coverage if you have a joint account with your spouse in addition to your own account.
More on Chase
- Chase Bank Review: Is It the Right Bank for You?
- Best Chase Bank Promotions and Offers
- Chase Routing Number — United States
- What Is the Chase Cashier’s Check Fee?
- How To Set Up Chase Direct Deposit
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- Chase Interest Rates: How to Get the Bank’s Best Rates
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
- How To Avoid Chase Monthly Maintenance Fees
- How To Open a Chase Checking Account
More on Finding Banking Locations
- US Bank Locations
- Bank of America Locations
- Wells Fargo Bank Locations
- TD Bank Locations
- How to Find Chase Bank ATMs Locations
- How to Find Bank of America ATMs Locations
- How to Find Citibank ATMs Locations
- How to Find TD Bank ATMs Locations
- How to Find Wells Fargo ATMs Locations
Editorial Note: This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. This site may be compensated through the bank advertiser Affiliate Program.