Woodforest National Bank operates more than 700 branches throughout the South and Midwest regions, but if you prefer digital banking, Woodforest also offers online and mobile banking options. To access these platforms, you’ll have to log in. Keep reading to learn more:
- How To Log In To Your Woodforest Account From a Computer
- How To Log In To Your Woodforest Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your Woodforest Statement Information
- How To Contact Woodforest If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
To log in to your Woodforest National Bank account, first go to the bank’s homepage and then follow these steps:
- Click the “Login” button located on the upper-left side of the page.
- At the login page, enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click the “Login” button.
If you need to enroll in Woodforest online banking, just click the “Enroll” button next to the “Login” button on the homepage. You’ll be brought to the enrollment page. Follow the directions to enroll in online banking. Here’s what you’ll need to provide:
- Account number
- Mother’s maiden name
- Date of birth
You’ll also need some form of identification, such as a driver’s license or passport. Follow the directions to complete enrollment.
How Internet Banking Went Mainstream: History of Online Banking
The Woodforest Mobile Banking app is available on the Apple Store or Google Play store. To log in to your mobile account, just download and open the app. Next, enter your username and password — the same ones you use to log in online — and click the “LOG IN” button on the sign-in screen. You also can set up biometric authentication if you want to boost your account security.
To reset your password, go to the login page mentioned earlier and follow these steps:
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link.
- At the password reset page, enter your username.
- A temporary password will be sent to your email address.
- Enter your username and temporary password.
- Click “Continue” and follow the instructions.
If you forgot your Woodforest username, you’ll have to call customer service.
To view your statement, log in to your Woodforest online account and choose which account statement you’d like to view. You can also sign up for electronic statements by going to the “Service Center,” selecting “Manage eStatements” and following the directions to complete enrollment.
Woodforest’s customer service number for those who live in Houston is 832-375-2000. For everyone else, the number is 877-968-7962. Phone lines are open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time.
Online banking gives customers quick and easy access to their bank accounts. You can handle numerous tasks online, including viewing transactions, signing up for a new bank card and opening a new account. Not having to work your schedule around a bank branch’s hours also gives you more control over your time.
Up Next: Best Online Banks of 2020
More On Woodforest
More on Using Your Bank Login
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Associated Bank Login
- Bank of America Login
- BBVA Compass Login
- BMO Harris Login
- Capital One Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Discover Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Citizens Bank Login
- First National Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Frost Bank Login
- HSBC Login
- Huntington Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- People’s United Bank Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Suntrust Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Valley National Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Zions Bank Login
This content is not provided by Woodforest. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Woodforest.