Modern, successful women come in all sizes. Lane Bryant embraces curvy women with elegant, trendy plus-size clothing designed with a flattering fit in mind. If you’re already an enthusiast, you might carry the Lane Bryant credit card — backed by Comenity Bank — earning exclusive in-store rewards. If so, you’ll need to find the best way to pay your card — either online, over the phone, by mail or in store.
Read on to learn the simplest ways to make your credit card payments.
How to Pay Your Lane Bryant Credit Card Bill
Lane Bryant has a variety of options for paying your credit card bill. Here are the steps for each way to pay.
How to Make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment Online
Making online credit card payments is convenient and fast. Take advantage of Lane Bryant’s online payment option with these simple steps:
- Register for a credit card account on Lane Bryant’s Comenity website.
- Fill in the required information. You’ll need to provide a form of identification, such as a Social Security number, to proceed.
- To make a first-time payment online, be sure to have your checking and routing number available. Keep in mind you cannot use your debit card to pay your Lane Bryant credit card bill, so it’s crucial to have your checking information on hand.
- Choose how much you’d like to pay on your bill. You want to make at least the minimum payment — or select a custom payment.
- Allow at least two days for online credit card payments to process. This might take longer for your first online Lane Bryant bill payment.
Download Lane Bryant’s digital card app to easily make payments on the go.
How to Make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment by Phone
If you prefer to not pay online, you can easily pay your bill over the phone with a Lane Bryant Credit Card Customer Care representative. Before calling, make sure you have all your account and payment information ready to make the process as smooth as possible. Follow these steps to pay your credit card via telephone:
- Call 800-888-4163 (TDD/TTY: 800-695-1788).
- When prompted, enter your 16-digit credit card number or Social Security number. Then, follow the automated instructions to speak with a representative.
How to Make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment by Mail
If paying by way of the internet or over the phone is not for you, Lane Bryant accepts traditional mail-in payments by check. Be sure to make the minimum payment and allow for one to two days, plus delivery time, for the check to process. Follow these steps when mailing your payment:
- Make checks payable to Comenity Bank.
- Write your Lane Bryant account number on the check.
- Address the envelope to:
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
How to Make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment in a Store
Maybe you prefer the assurance of face-to-face interactions when paying credit card bills. In that case, you can make your Lane Bryant credit card payment in stores using cash, a check or your debit card.
Late Fees and Penalties
The Lane Bryant credit card offered through Comenity has no annual fees. For late or returned payments, expect a penalty of up to $38. Pay your minimum balance on time to prevent late fees and drops in your credit score. Keep in mind, the credit card has an APR of 28.24 percent, so interest will accumulate if you don’t stay on top of managing account balances.
Up Next: Best Store Credit Cards
More on Retail Credit Cards