Nordstrom, known for its unparalleled customer service, is a favorite destination for customers seeking high-end fashion brands. In addition to Nordstrom stores and an online shopping portal, customers can also shop Nordstrom Rack for deals on high-quality brands for up to 70 percent off.
Nordstrom makes financing your purchases easy with the Nordstrom credit card issued by TD Bank. With the store-branded card, you can enjoy shopping and earning rewards — two points for every dollar spent — even when you choose to save on your purchases using a Nordstrom coupon or Nordstrom coupon code. Between shopping trips, however, you’ll need to take a break and choose a Nordstrom bill-pay option, so you can keep your card’s benefits intact and stop late fees from occurring.
How to Make a Nordstrom Card Payment by Mail
Nordstrom credit cardholders receive a paper statement at the end of their billing cycle each month. Fill out the tear-off section and return it with a payment check in the provided, pre-addressed envelope. For lost statements, write a payment check, include your account number in the memo area and mail it to the appropriate address for your card type:
Nordstrom retail card payments:
Nordstrom P.O. Box 79139
Phoenix, AZ 85062-9139
Nordstrom Visa card payments:
Nordstrom P.O. Box 79137
Phoenix, AZ 85062-9137
How to Make a Nordstrom Card Payment by Phone
For payments by phone, call Nordstrom’s bill-pay line, 24/7, at 800-964-1800 and follow the automated prompts. To get assistance from a Nordstrom customer service specialist, press zero.
How to Make a Nordstrom Card Payment Online
Nordstrom offers online account management services such as activating your card and viewing past statements. Additionally, you can make an online payment at the Nordstrom card services website following these steps.
- Visit the Nordstrom credit card login page and enter your username and password in the provided boxes.
- After using the Nordstrom card login, locate the bill payment option in the account dashboard.
- Select your method of payment — bank account, debit card or credit card — and fill in the associated information.
- Verify the information and click “Submit” to make your one-time payment.
How to Enroll in Nordstrom’s Autopay Service
Remembering to schedule bill payments each month can end in disaster. Here’s how you can enroll in Nordstrom’s autopay to ensure your bill is paid on time.
- Enter your information in the Nordstrom login boxes and click the red “Sign In” button.
- Locate the autopay enrollment form in your account dashboard. Either complete the form online or print it out and fill it in manually.
- Add your name and bank account information, and indicate the amount you wish to pay each month. Choose the minimum payment, total balance or a fixed payment amount.
Print the autopay enrollment form and mail it to:
Nordstrom Card Services
P.O. Box 6555
Englewood, CO 80155
You can also fax the form to 303-397-4475.
What to Do If Your Nordstrom Credit Card Payment Is Late
TD Bank lists the due date for your Nordstrom Card as at least 25 days from the close of the billing cycle. A late fee of up to $38 applies if you miss the deadline for payment. You can make a late payment using the mail, phone and online methods above. Include the late fee along with the minimum payment due to ensure your account is up-to-date.
Up Next: Best Store Credit Cards