How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment
Women’s clothing retailer Loft offers two credit cards: the Loft credit card and the Loft Mastercard, both of which enable shoppers to earn rewards.
With both cards, you’ll get $20 off when you first open and use your card, 15% off the first Tuesday of every month, a birthday reward, 5 rewards points per $1 spent at Ann Inc. stores and a $10 reward for every 1,000 points earned. The Loft Mastercard offers additional perks, including points earned on all purchases and a $20 reward for making your first qualifying purchase within the first 60 days of card ownership.
Advice From CardCritics: Why It’s Time To Ditch Your Store Credit Card
Earning the bonuses and rewards is a great incentive. It’s also important to make your Loft credit card payment on time to avoid paying late fees and interest rate increases that can damage your credit score. Comenity Bank currently offers cardholders three options for paying their Loft card accounts.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment Online
To make a Loft credit card payment online, you will first need to register for online account access. Here’s how:
- Go to the login page for the Loft credit card or Loft Mastercard and click “Register Now.”
- Enter your credit card account number, your ZIP or postal code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Follow the prompts to create a username and password for your Loft credit card login.
Once you’ve registered your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Log in to your Loft credit card or Loft Mastercard account with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available.
- Follow the prompts to submit the payment.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment via EasyPay
You can make a payment on your Loft credit card or Loft Mastercard through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Loft credit card or Loft Mastercard payment login page.
- Click “EasyPay” on the banner at the top of the page.
- Enter your credit card account number, your ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment by Mail
To pay your Loft credit card by mail, follow these steps:
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Do not send cash.
- Include your payment stub with your payment. Do not staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence with your payment.
You can find a printable payment stub and the mailing address you’ll need on the Pay By Mail page for your card:
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment by Phone
To make a Loft credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
- Loft credit card: 866-907-5612
- Loft Mastercard: 866-886-1009
Note that Comenity Bank may charge a fee of up to $15 for expedited phone payments.
Can You Make a Loft Credit Card Payment In-Store?
At this time, cardholders cannot make payments on either Loft card in a store. All payments must be made online, by mail or by phone.
What To Do If Your Loft Credit Card Payment Is Late
The best thing to do if your Loft credit card payment is late is to make your payment as soon as possible through one of the payment methods listed above. If you don’t pay your Loft credit card account on time, Comenity Bank will charge you a late fee of $30. However, if you happen to have had a late fee applied within the previous six billing cycles, Comenity will increase the fee to $41.
Information is accurate as of Nov. 4, 2022.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.