How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment
Women’s clothing retailer Loft offers two credit cards: the ALL Rewards credit card and the ALL Rewards Mastercard, both of which enable shoppers to earn rewards. With both cards, you’ll get 15% off when you open and use your card, 15% off the first Tuesday of every month, $15 off a purchase during your birthday month, five rewards points per $1 spent at Ann Inc. stores and a $5 reward for every 500 points earned. The ALL Rewards Mastercard offers additional perks, including points earned on all purchases and a $20 rewards card for your first purchase outside Ann Inc.
Earning the bonuses and rewards is a great incentive. It’s also important to make your Loft credit card payment on time to avoid paying late fees and interest rate increases that can damage your credit score. Comenity Bank currently offers cardholders three options for paying their accounts.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment Online
To make a Loft credit card payment online, you will first need to register for online account access. Here’s how:
- Go to the login page for the ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP or postal code and Social Security number.
- Choose a username and create a password for your Loft credit card login.
Once you’ve registered your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Log in to your ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard account with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available.
- Follow the prompts to submit the payment.
How To Make an ALL Rewards Credit Card Payment via EasyPay
You can make a payment on your ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the bottom of the page.
- Click the red “Try It Now” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment by Mail
To pay your Loft credit card by mail, follow these steps:
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Do not send cash.
- Include your payment stub with your payment. Do not staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence with your payment.
- If you don’t have your payment stub, include your account number on the check or money order to ensure Comenity will credit the payment to your account.
Both Loft cards accept payments to the following address:
P.O. Box 659705
San Antonio, TX 78265
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment by Phone
To make a Loft credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
- ALL Rewards credit card: 866-907-5612
- ALL Rewards Mastercard: 866-886-1009
Note that Comenity Bank may charge a fee of up to $15 for expedited phone payments.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment in Store
At this time, cardholders cannot make payments on either ALL Rewards card in a store. All payments must be made online, by mail or by phone.
What To Do If Your Loft Credit Card Payment Is Late
The best thing to do if your Loft credit card payment is late is to make your payment as soon as possible through one of the payment methods listed above. If you don’t pay your ALL Rewards account on time, Comenity Bank will charge you a late fee of $30. However, if you happen to have had a late fee applied within the previous six billing cycles, Comenity will increase the fee to $41.
This content is not provided by Comenity Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Comenity Bank.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication. Information is accurate as of May 13, 2022.